Go Better visible in CruisePlanner

amitje

Quick check whether I should be able to see the Go Better package (Classic Drinks Package and the Gratuities) somewhere in the Celebrity Cruiseplanner?

I know OBC from TA only shows up in the account once onboard but I was wondering whether the drinks package should be visible somewhere?

I've read on this board that it's in your order history (with 0 amount) but that's empty.

Thanks!!

Quick check whether I should be able to see the Go Better package (Classic Drinks Package and the Gratuities) somewhere in the Celebrity Cruiseplanner?

I know OBC from TA only shows up in the account once onboard but I was wondering whether the drinks package should be visible somewhere?

I've read on this board that it's in your order history (with 0 amount) but that's empty.

Thanks!!

"My" CP only shows the Celebrity OBCs. The calendar and history have never shown our BP or gratuities. If you don't have a copy of your guest confirmation/invoice request a copy be sent to you. Everything will be listed there.

Edited by davekathy

Gratuties will not show in the Cruise Planner however the beverage package should show. You should find it by looking at Order History. It often takes 3-4 weeks after booking for the beverage package to show up in the Order History.

You should have received a copy of the Celebrity Booking Confirmation-Guest Copy from your TA or X if you booked direct. That is the document that will show the perks, I always take that copy with us when we cruise, just Incase the computer had a hiccup and dropped our perks.

Gratuties will not show in the Cruise Planner however the beverage package should show. You should find it by looking at Order History. It often takes 3-4 weeks after booking for the beverage package to show up in the Order History.

You should have received a copy of the Celebrity Booking Confirmation-Guest Copy from your TA or X if you booked direct. That is the document that will show the perks, I always take that copy with us when we cruise, just Incase the computer had a hiccup and dropped our perks.

I remember you posting this not to long ago. Interesting as none of our past or our 3 future cruises have the BPs or gratuities listed in the CP calendar or history. As long as my confirmation/invoice has everything listed, that's all that matters to me. I guess once again Celebrity's website being consistently inconsistent.

Edited by davekathy

I remember you posting this not to long ago. Interesting as none of our past or our 3 future cruises have the BPs or gratuities listed in the CP calendar or history. As long as my confirmation/invoice has everything listed, that's all that matters to me. I guess once again Celebrity's website being consistently inconsistent.

Don't see either grats or BP in my planner but do have a copy of my guest invoice to bring along. I'm thinking that if you bought the package it would show in your planner but not if it's a perk? My dining package that I purchased shows in my planner as does the reservations I made for select dining. I also purchased obc and will have to bring my receipt for that as well as it doesn't show up in either my order history or planner.

Don't see either grats or BP in my planner but do have a copy of my guest invoice to bring along. I'm thinking that if you bought the package it would show in your planner but not if it's a perk? My dining package that I purchased shows in my planner as does the reservations I made for select dining. I also purchased obc and will have to bring my receipt for that as well as it doesn't show up in either my order history or planner.

Excellent observation.(y) I'm sure you are correct. All of out BPs and gratuities have always been booking perks. Our OBCs that are perks and onboard booking OBCs show in the CP. I understand that as you can use OBCs prior to the cruise. Our Select Dining reservations and shore excursions also show in the CP history and calendar.

Excellent observation.(y) I'm sure you are correct. All of out BPs and gratuities have always been booking perks. Our OBCs that are perks and onboard booking OBCs show in the CP. I understand that as you can use OBCs prior to the cruise. Our Select Dining reservations and shore excursions also show in the CP history and calendar.

Yes, our excursions booked through celebrity also show in the planner and order history. I'm thinking that since I bought our obc through the gifts by celebrity for delivery onboard I'll see it on the tv when we board. It's only for upcharges to our package and laundry so no worries if it takes a day or two. I couldn't resist the exchange rate as compared to using even my fee free cc.

We have 4 current booking and for all of them the beverage packages show in Order History along with free internet perk, purchased speciality dining packages.

But as you say if they are on the Celebrity Booking Confirmation your good.

All 4 of our current bookings the BP was a perk not purchased. A few years ago (before the recent redo of the website) I had a B2B with tge BP as a perk but it wasn’t showing online. Had a flaky TA who wouldn’t send the X Booking Confirmation just their invoice. I called the Captains Club who could see the BPs on our booking and they did something to make them visible when I looked at tge reservation.

I have found that it can take weeks for them to show up online.

We just booked last week with a big box store and upgraded this week. I was concerned that there was some confusion about our perks since the Reservation Details says "Gratuities." Since the OBC was more than the Gratuities, that's what I wanted. While I was on hold, I realized that when I went to the Cruise Planner, it showed a $300 credit. It still doesn't show our drink package but I'm not surprised.

Does anyone know if we'll be able to upgrade out drinks before we board?

We just booked last week with a big box store and upgraded this week. I was concerned that there was some confusion about our perks since the Reservation Details says "Gratuities." Since the OBC was more than the Gratuities, that's what I wanted. While I was on hold, I realized that when I went to the Cruise Planner, it showed a $300 credit. It still doesn't show our drink package but I'm not surprised.

If you don’t see tge option to upgrade in your Cruise Planner you can have your TA do it or call Celebrity. If you want you can use OBC to pay for tge upgrade.

During the last 20% off sale we wanted to upgrade from the classic to prem bev package but our classic bev perk wasn't showing in our planner so neither did the upgrade option, this was 8+ weeks after we booked (via a TA.)

I called Celebrity to ask about it. I noticed the sale on the last day (Sunday - only day our TA is closed.)

Very helpful X rep said she could see we had the perk and she could add it to our planner. Took ~5 minutes to show up which allowed me to buy the on prem bev upgrade on sale.

X website is a debacle so who knows why it's sometimes there (was on our last cruise) and sometimes not...

Edited by mmsJack
clarified a non-sensical sentence

We have 4 current booking and for all of them the beverage packages show in Order History along with free internet perk, purchased speciality dining packages.

But as you say if they are on the Celebrity Booking Confirmation your good.

When we board the ship the Seapass cards have always had the BP code on them. Our September 2019 Summit cruise we selected gratuities for the obvious reason (14 nights). I'm confident the gratuities will show on the account summary on the cabin TV. Based on past experiences I'm not worried. IMO the CP should show everything. Whether it's a perk or purchased. However I don't own a rose colored pair of glasses. ;)

Even so, I would still request the TA provide you with a corrected invoice to show OBC and not gratuities and provide you with the corrected one. Better safe than sorry.

Thanks! I’ve booked last January so they had plenty of time :)

I’ve asked our TA a copy of the Celebrity confirmation, I only have a copy of the TA confirmation, not produced by Celebrity. First time booking with a US TA (from Belgium) so I want triple confirmations ;)

Patty1955. When X had the last 20% off beverage upgrades we called to upgrade. X said they couldn’t see that we had a Classic package, but that we had a lot of OBC. I contacted my TA, they contacted X & X contacted me to tell me that I could now upgrade my package. We received a confirmation from X (& our TA) that we now have PALL (premium); you can put money on the fact that I’ll be bringing that piece of paper!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Patty1955. When X had the last 20% off beverage upgrades we called to upgrade. X said they couldn’t see that we had a Classic package, but that we had a lot of OBC. I contacted my TA, they contacted X & X contacted me to tell me that I could now upgrade my package. We received a confirmation from X (& our TA) that we now have PALL (premium); you can put money on the fact that I’ll be bringing that piece of paper!

I'm going to give it about a week and if it's still not there, I'll give the TA a call.