A huge step backwards for cruise critic...

I have just now logged onto the "new and improved" cruise critic site. The interface is altogether worse than the previous site, and with the app now gone, my ability to attempt a Live Review greatly diminished. In addition, all of the pictures from my recent Live Review of the Magic have disappeared altogether. Please bring back the app!!!...

I can barely read the screen no. It's all washed out. The drop down from your log in no longer includes your subscriptions. Do I have to search for my roll call every time I log in now? Tapaatalk no longer works. When I try to log in nothing happens. I'm leaving on a cruise in a few days and I guess I won't be doing a live or any other kind of review. Oh well, there are other sites.

• Like 1

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, StillLooking4Adventure said:

Now roll calls can't even be found. When I try to locate my roll call in "find your roll call" it says "still under construction" Great job Cruise Critic. It also doesn't show up as one of my followed threads.

Until the Roll Call Tool populates with the thousands of posts, we'll have to go old school and browse.   The TOOL will be fixed as soon as humanly possible.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, sandygarf said:

When will roll calls be back? It has been a week and still under construction.

Again, the Roll Calls are there, you'll have to browse for yours in the old-fashioned way.  OR access via an old notification post if you have one.

• LauraS locked this topic