User CP

3 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

Hmm.  My name doesn’t appear when I am on the main Cruise Critic page.  It only shows up if I go to “Boards”.  Could that be what you are experiencing?

No, I  do go the the boards all the time and nothing there either.  I have done everything I could think of but can't get my name to appear . Trying to update my new cruises and use to  go directly  into  CP from my name. 

1 hour ago, *Miss G* said:

Example:

64E0685F-4993-41CB-9E22-5941ECD634B6.jpeg

That's the home page for all of Cruise Critic.  When you log in that's where YOU are ending up.  Scroll almost all the way down that page and click on the "Community" button to take you to the Forums area.  Your username should show up there on the upper right.

18 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

That's the home page for all of Cruise Critic.  When you log in that's where YOU are ending up.  Scroll almost all the way down that page and click on the "Community" button to take you to the Forums area.  Your username should show up there on the upper right.

That is correct, it is the home page.  However there is no need to scroll all the way down to click on “Community”.  You just need to click on “Boards” at the top right.  It brings you to the same page, which is where the OP has confirmed that their Username is still not showing up.

2 hours ago, Missymo said:

No unfortunately there is nothing there. Just the bell and the envelope. I don't even have the +create.  Tried rebooting, but name not showing up 

Perhaps posting a screenshot will help diagnose the issue. To do so, press Windows (key with the windows logo) + Shift + S, the screen will have a translucent overlay applied. Use your mouse outline the section you want to post - go to the upper left corner, press and hold the left mouse button, move the mouse to the lower right corner and release the button. This will place a copy of the selected area on your clipboard. You can then paste it into a post using Ctrl+V in the post editor.

7 hours ago, broberts said:

Perhaps posting a screenshot will help diagnose the issue. To do so, press Windows (key with the windows logo) + Shift + S, the screen will have a translucent overlay applied. Use your mouse outline the section you want to post - go to the upper left corner, press and hold the left mouse button, move the mouse to the lower right corner and release the button. This will place a copy of the selected area on your clipboard. You can then paste it into a post using Ctrl+V in the post editor.

Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 11.04.09 PM.png

8 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

sorry,  for some reason it is not appearing in forums, roll calls, discussions, etc. I use to see it when i logged in. What I sent is from this discussion group.

53 minutes ago, Missymo said:

sorry,  for some reason it is not appearing in forums, roll calls, discussions, etc. I use to see it when i logged in. What I sent is from this discussion group.

If I could make a suggestion, zoom out one or two clicks.  That looks like my view on my computer when I'm zoomed in too close.  And my username disappears at that level.

Edited by Shmoo here
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

If I could make a suggestion, zoom out one or two clicks.  That looks like my view on my computer when I'm zoomed in too close.  And my username disappears at that level.

That would be so awesome if that was the problem.

3 hours ago, *Miss G* said:

That would be so awesome if that was the problem.

11 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

Success!  Thank you.  Did not realize my desk computer needed to be realigned.  Appreciate all the help.1722600699_ScreenShot2019-02-24at12_01_50PM.png.ec66b8b85b06fb1b4999337842231f01.png

• Like 1