criticism not allowed

• Administrators

That's just your opinion of why the topics were closed.   We felt "question asked, and answered".

We're addressing bugs and glitches at this time, in this forum.   We want to get everything up and running the way it should be.

We're collecting suggestions and feedback as well.   We're listening to ideas, and everyone's thoughts. 

Right now, we have a great deal on our plate to fix and perfect.   All other suggestions and feedback will just have to be put on the To Do List.

Laura S,

just found out about this update on the forums and praying its my IPAD but the font (too thin) hard to read. When I look at a forums it has a bunch of mumble jumble above it like some coding?

makes it hard to even figure out whats the posting. Why the big change? I thought it was fine the way it was and you guys always did a good job. Also getting emails from cruise critic community with all the posters on and making me have to sign in. UGH!

Dont  know if anyone else is having issues. Im all for improving a system but..

doesnt look like a big improvement. I hope it gets corrected..

4 minutes ago, cheeseheads4ever said:

Laura S,

just found out about this update on the forums and praying its my IPAD but the font (too thin) hard to read. When I look at a forums it has a bunch of mumble jumble above it like some coding?

makes it hard to even figure out whats the posting. Why the big change? I thought it was fine the way it was and you guys always did a good job. Also getting emails from cruise critic community with all the posters on and making me have to sign in. UGH!

Dont  know if anyone else is having issues. Im all for improving a system but..

doesnt look like a big improvement. I hope it gets corrected..

The older posts are not formatted correctly yet.

You can turn off all of those emails in your settings.

Just now, cheeseheads4ever said:

So is it under settings then turn off notifications and I will get no emails from CC posters or what? When will i know if they get formatted correctly?

Click on the bell at the top of the page, then "Notification settings".  Choose when you'd like emails.

You'll know if the formatting changes if they look different.

Some of us forum users are reporting bugs and glitches to CC so that they can get fixed.  Of course they tested but there are STILL going to be issues.  CRITICISM isn't going to fix anything.  If you don't have something useful to add, don't comment.  Otherwise, this thread will get shut down.  

• Like 1