Best Beach Bars

jennpepe

Looking for fun beach to hang out on for the day in St. Kitts. My husband (still weird to say) and I are visiting for the day on our cruise. We would love a beach with access to chairs as well as good drinks and food. Any recommendations greatly appreciated!

All of the beaches on St Kitts are open to the public. Some of the places will charge to use their beach chairs/umbrella etc. Some may forgo the charge if you are eating and drinking at their establishments.

About Time

To put an end to Towles infesting Carambola, they now charges a beach only fee (coloured wristbands issued) on entry, for those not booking and paying for beds.  

Bed payers will also receive a wristband. Colours changed daily.

Towles et al without wristbands will be denied use of the beach and facilities, also be requested to pay.  Towles not wishing to pay will be invited to leave.

Any abuse of Carambola staff, over payment, will result in the Police being called with an insistence of a Police arrest and detention.  Possible release after ship sailing.

Security people will constantly patrol the boundaries and beach.

The Towles mantra of Beaches Are Free will not work at Carambola.  The Beach at Carambola is privately owned, built and maintained. 

We met a couple on our cruise last week that had done Carambola and did not have very good things to say about it. They said it was way too crowded.  We went to Reggae Beach Bar and thoroughly enjoyed our day.  However, the water sports company needs to update their floats and I have been told that they are in the process of doing so.  The Coconut Shrimp and Fresh Fish Sandwiches were delicious at Reggae and their Pina Colada's are awesome. Enjoy your day in St Kitts

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, vacationlover_mn said:

What are prices like for beer and mixed drinks?

Not sure I remember the exact prices, but remember thinking  that they were on high side.