What are you doing to pass the time until your next cruise

Teslyn

Well, I found out I have an ulcer so besides battling that:  planning a rehearsal dinner, a Flamingle,  a honeymoon basket, and guest bags for all of our guests coming for our son's wedding. Will have tons of family and friends to entertain including 6 staying in our home.  Then planning a big family dinner before everyone leaves.  Then Thanksgiving, wrap all of the Christmas gifts I have been buying in my spare time, and then have company for Thanksgiving.  My plan is to enjoy the time until Christmas plus get ready for two birthday parties.  After New Years, it will be another birthday party and packing for the cruise and preparing for more company before and after the cruise.  And did I mention eye surgery in there too?  

Edited by mali06

On 10/19/2018 at 5:59 PM, Teslyn said:

What are you doing to pass the time until your next Carnival cruise?

Trying to find a job that pays better, and/or where management cares about me as a person.

I think that this will keep me plenty busy for years upon years.

Following anything and everything related to cruising is a good way to get by until the next cruise. Working helps too, to pay for the cruise. 😀 Getting out there and following and reading any live reports, reviews with any ship and all lines. Those with pictures are always a plus. 

Youtube videos off all ships and all lines of folks vacations is good too. 

19 hours ago, Don Kehote said:

Trying to find a job that pays better, and/or where management cares about me as a person.

I think that this will keep me plenty busy for years upon years.

Be careful what you post, i have a close friend who made similar post on FB and was called to HR and terminated. They told her she might be happier elsewhere.