Mini suite perks?

Jimorel

You get 2 glasses of champagne for sail away .  2 televisions:  When you change the channel with the remote, the other tv changes too.

If you purchased a Club Class mini...then you can dine in the Club Class dining room.

Unless  you booked a Club Class Mini Suite (category M1 or the four forward facing M6) which includes Club Class Dining, the perks (sic) are a larger bathroom with tub/shower combination, a sitting area with a second TV, and two glasses of vile "unpacking juice" to greet you in your cabin.

Most of us Princess regulars will concede that the word "suite" in the name of the mini-suite category is misleading.

Edited by fishywood

The stateroom attendant sprays the room with new car smell. If you tell your attendant that you don’t normally wear shoes, you can get a foot massage rather than a shoe shine.  If you bring 200 boxes of gelatin who can have quite a fun time in the bathtub with your cabin mate. 

Other than that, save your pennies and book a full suite in a few years. 😇

We were just on the regal and we got a free bottle of champagne....bubbly or sparkling wine whatever you want to call it, I didn’t inspect label.  You don’t get a lot of perks but the bigger room , huge couch instead of love seat and the shower tub area are all fantastic.  We had 3 in our room so any extra room I will take.  Another advantage if you just have a 3rd person is the couch is so big that it makes a bed of its own so you don’t have to wait till bed is made up for easier access to balcony.  Our tv had 2 separate remotes so our son could watch his own thing , not whatever we had on

The larger bathroom is a very nice feature.  The tub, well, I've never taken a bath on board, but it does prevent the shower curtain hug that you get in other cabins!

The larger sitting area is very nice as well.  

This is my "go-to" category, I find the increased space is worth the cost, but (and this is purely personal preference) that the upgrade to CC or suite is not worth it.