Jamie’s Italian Question - Anthem

SJNB

Hi. We have never been to any of the speciality restaurants on Royal Caribbean. 

I am wondering how the menu works at Jamie’s. Are you limited to what you can order?  (I.E. one starter and one main)

thanks. 

Edited by SJNB

We had it two different ways. First time, they turned it into a tasting experience based on what we liked. WAY too much food for us.

The second time, we chose our favorite apps (they didn’t limit us), a pasta to share, and a main course each (don’t know if you can order more than one), then they surprised us with a dessert plank, since we didn’t want the meat and cheese plank, and our Italian waiter thought we didn’t order enough food. 😂

I think you can order multiples on everything except for the main course, without paying extra. 

We loved Jamie’s!

Edited by barbeyg
  • Thanks 1

We’ve had way too much food whenever we go to Jamie’s. As many appetizers as we wanted. When unable to decide on main courses sometimes we each select one then share a pasta or ask for a small order of a pasta. No issue about how many desserts allowed as we usually can’t even eat one. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SJNB said:

I am wondering how the menu works at Jamie’s. Are you limited to what you can order?  (I.E. one starter and one main)

thanks. 

The fee that you pay covers one entrée per person and as many from the other courses as you want.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, SJNB said:

thanks. 

Usually one entrée per and as many appetizers and desserts.  An add'l entrée was/is an add'l $10.  On our recent  Anthem cruise we inquired about the lasagna  and our waiter brought us a nice sample which was as big as a normal entrée.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, dahirsh said:

I think the thing to remember about Jamie's is that Pasta is not considered an entree under the above "rule"  You can order the lamb and a pasta 

Thanks, that is what I was interested in. 

53 minutes ago, dahirsh said:

I think the thing to remember about Jamie's is that Pasta is not considered an entree under the above "rule"  You can order the lamb and a pasta 

Our Italian waiter was horrified that we were going to skip the pasta, and brought us a bowl to share anyway. 😂

Reminded me of my Cajun relatives, with the piling on of food. 😁

• Like 1

Jamie's was, without exception, the best dining experience on our recent Anthem cruise.  Our entrees, rack of lamb, were outstanding.  Our server presented a beautiful appetizers board and told us just to taste, so we'd have room for our entrees.  And that's what we did.  We also had a dessert board, beautifully presented, and just took a few bites, which was all we wanted.  It was a great meal, and I highly recommend it.