New Format?

Any idea when we will have to endure this "new improved" website strategy again?     

In the "real world" if I "improved an IT product" that caused everyone to "re-learn" or re-think the use of said product....I would have been fired!!   A WP is a word processor, a BBS site is just that!  Why make it complicated?

I, along with others, will move along, "this is not the droid we are looking for"?

Edited by jwjax
  • Like 1

I do work in IT and find this very, very frustrating.  I agree with previous posters.  I just had a friend sign up and sign in for the first time yesterday - she too was very frustrated, trying to navigate around, post in a roll call, she found it extremely user unfriendly.

• Like 1

I'm not finding navigation to be much different than it was before.  The main thing I don't like is the new Search.  It's not obvious at all that you have to make selections in a drop down first, then type in a search word and hit enter.  If you're in a specific forum, the search should automatically be for that forum only.  Instead, it defaults to the entire site unless you change the drop down settings.

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

It's a shame so may folks are frustrated.  I'm getting the hang of it and enjoying the new features.  Fits my needs both on laptop and phone

John,

I am seeing the following taking up one line of your signature. It is right after "Cocoa Beach, FL)"  If you remove it, you can get another line of actual signature back.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Edited by bemis12

3 minutes ago, bemis12 said:

John,

I am seeing the following taking up one line of your signature. Tt is right after "Cocoa Beach Florida)"  If you remove it, you can get another line of actual signature back.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks, I'm still waiting for my sig pic to come back.  Not sure if it's going to.  Low priority