iWatch in iLounge store

stag

42 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

If you mean Apple Watch, no they don't sell it in th iLounge. (Apple does not have a product called an iwatch)

Aren’t you proud! BTW, if you want me to be picky, there’s an “e” at the end of the word, the. 

Edited by AnJ

IWatch was already trademarked by other companies in the EU and USA. But the term is frequently used to mean Apple Watch in publications in other countries.  The OP is from Canada.

Edited by rwb

1 hour ago, rwb said:

IWatch was already trademarked by other companies in the EU and USA. But the term is frequently used to mean Apple Watch in publications in other countries.  The OP is from Canada.

The watch is sold in every country where it is available as the Apple Watch. The product was released as the Apple Watch. In Canada it is called Apple Watch. In any case up to my post Apple Watch was not named. Don’t see why anyone would wet their pants because I clarified the name. Good grief. The clarification was in parenthesis to make it a minor part of the post. I have bought quite a few things at the iLounge to use up onboard credit so I have kept on top of what is available. Over the years we bought an iPad Mini, an Apple TV and several lighting cables. They probably don’t sell the watch because it has to be paired with an iPhone. I wish though they sold the watchbands. 

Edited by Charles4515

Be careful with Apple products that are sold on board, some are previous models and are on sale, in my case I was on board the Summit from October 7 to 21, they had a Macbook Pro on sale reduced $ 200 but the model is 2016, I think the discount is not enough when selling a discontinued model.