travel books for cruises

Hi i am looking for travel books that are written with cruising as the main mode of transportation. like the Rick Steve's books for Europe or the Ann Vi-pond  books for a variety of places. Is there any books for New Zealand, Fiji, and Tasmania.  

Want to try to determine what there is to do in the different ports. I also have time not sailing until Jan 2020 so have lots of time to do research. Also  I live in Canada so that may make a difference.

Thanks for any help.

I don't believe there are any books like that. Maybe we are not a large enough market for such a book to succeed. For NZ and Tasmania, all I can suggest are the usual travel guide books. For all of your destinations, you will be able to get excellent information - all you will need - from people on this forum.

By the time a book is written, edited, published and sold - it is already several years out of date. The internet is updated every second of the day.

You can use the Ports of Call board here and all the thousands of destination forums on Trip Advisor to easily plan shore trips etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PerfectlyPerth said:

By the time a book is written, edited, published and sold - it is already several years out of date. The internet is updated every second of the day.

You can use the Ports of Call board here and all the thousands of destination forums on Trip Advisor to easily plan shore trips etc.

I agree, TripAdvisor and CC are just two great resources among others out there with a quick google search.