Spa?

cleobella

Does anyone know anything about the Edge Spa yet?  We are booked for Feb and always book the weekly spa pass but it seems very expensive on this ship.  Will the spa have something different from the usual?  Also does anyone know what Ocean Wave treatment is ?  It is over $400 CAN so not much chance I can afford it, but I am curious because I'm sure it's cool. 

25 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I looked at the spa offerings and they look interesting.  Was not able to see pricing for a week long thermal suite pass.

cruise planner seems to be down, but that's where the price was located. i think it was $219 for one and $399 for a couple

• 3 weeks later...

Moving this thread up....guess it could be combined with Spa/ Thermal SuitePass thread,..but title is " SPA"..

I am hoping that anyone who has spa treatments on EDGE   will post feedback here...There is a new entity running EDGE spa..associated in some way with Steiner and not Canyon Ranch.  I would love to hear what is new, different or the same..

And recs for  anything special...like the new treatment tables ????

Had my monthly Snowbird massage and facial today....Totally amazing. Two hours....all for $120..( off season, it's $99)   Prices  on EDGE are double what I paid, but hopefully worth it!

I want to book a spa day pass for one of our two sea days but the sea days are not coming up as an option but all the other days are listed.  I wonder if it means the sea day passes are all booked which I doubt since we don't sail until May 25.  Maybe they won't be offering a one day pass for sea days.  I have a massage booked for the first sea day but would like something for the second so I might have to book another treatment.

Carole

2 hours ago, caroak said:

I want to book a spa day pass for one of our two sea days but the sea days are not coming up as an option but all the other days are listed.  I wonder if it means the sea day passes are all booked which I doubt since we don't sail until May 25.  Maybe they won't be offering a one day pass for sea days.  I have a massage booked for the first sea day but would like something for the second so I might have to book another treatment.

Carole

Maybe it is  numbers control   or as you suggest they are holding spots for those who book sea day treatments 

3 hours ago, hcat said:

Maybe it is  numbers control   or as you suggest they are holding spots for those who book sea day treatments 

Sounds like that might be right.  I tried to call Celebrity but was on hold too long so I'll have to try again and ask not that I'll get the correct answer.

Carole

• 2 months later...

Anyone know how far in advance the Edge Cruise Planner will let you book the Couple's relaxation area week pass ($399 for both of you to use relaxation areas all week). It shows in my CP with a price, but every time I try to book it, the page comes up as "no offerings found" and won't let me proceed. Surely a November cruise is not totally sold out for spa passes already?

Is there a number we can call like you could for Canyon Ranch, since Edge is different spa company?