Recent Seattle Big Box Cruisers

alwaysfrantic

We have sailed many times with the trip booked through the store and I know their OBC is refundable.   This time they said anything over $25 would be mailed to me in a check.   It has always been refunded to my card previously.  Is this a change, or was the staff member 

incorrect about the refund? 

Edited by alwaysfrantic

Who  will be mailing you the refund check ?  HAL or the "the store" ?

If it's HAL, call them directly and ask. Don't give HAL your booking number or reservation info, as they may refer to you back to the store.   Just ask the general question. 

2 minutes ago, avian777 said:

Sorry, I can't help you because, without knowing who is "the store", it is impossible to say whether or not "this [is] a change".

BigBox usually refers to the giant membership store headquartered in Washington that has a travel department and sells inexpensive hot dogs. Starts with a C.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Boatdrill said:

Who  will be mailing you the refund check ?  HAL or the "the store" ?

The only OBC that is refundable is from the travel agent.  Usually I give a debit card partly through the trip so the refund is as cash in my checking account.  But they have never said it would be refunded as a check before.  

Edited by alwaysfrantic

6 minutes ago, avian777 said:

Sorry, I can't help you because, without knowing who is "the store", it is impossible to say whether or not "this [is] a change".

Most everyone here knows exactly who the store is, and thus it seems silly to me that it can not be named.  But it can not....so I will have to take my chances on a recent cruiser who booked through them answering the question.