Harmony OTS Speciality Dining

catvonbee

Also interested in opinions.  Got the 3 night plan on sale.  Plan to do Wonderland, 150 Central Park and Jamie's.  Wouldn't usually pay extra for dining but Wonderland intrigues me and it was only slightly more to get the three night package than just Wonderland.  

It's all about your taste.   For me and my group of 10, we did Jamie's Italian on our Harmony cruise last Feb.    It was phenomenal.    Best meal we've had shipboard in our 4 years cruising together.    If you do choose Jamie's, ask them to bring out lamb chops as an appetizer.    They are out of this world.    For our group, they brought out 2 trays with 10-12 chops per tray, beautifully presented.   Everything was tasty and the service was awesome.

Jamie's - Feb 2018

Image may contain: 4 people, including Larry Giusti and Vickie Bozick, people smiling, people sitting, people eating, table, food and indoor

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, catvonbee said:

Thank you for your responses. Was Jamie's similar to Giovanni's? We have done Giovanni's on Freedom and loved it, but would like to try something new and different. PS I love lamb haha

Jamie’s s is very different than Giovanni’s 

Edited by Ourusualbeach