New itineraries are showing

Cruise Junky

2 hours ago, chamima said:

I can't access the new sailings from the website OR the email.

I only get "bad request".

Is there any tech savvy person out there who can post the itineraries please (not just embarking and debarking ports)

Thanks!

You need to login with your Celebrity account to view the new sailings, until tomorrow will be open for all public

51 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

You need to login with your Celebrity account to view the new sailings, until tomorrow will be open for all public

I haven’t had to log in on three different devices to see them. And a mock booking without logging in. 

Edited by Cruise Junky

2 hours ago, gerelmx said:

1 hour ago, Cruise Junky said:

I haven’t had to log in on three different devices to see them. And a mock booking without logging in. 

And I logged in and still couldn't see ANYTHING!!!

Will try again.

Did anyone else notice that there are virtually no sailings anywhere in Australia?

The Eclipse sails in and out of Melbourne and the Solstice in and out of Sydney but all of the itineraries on both either go to NZ or the South Pacific.

If we're going to fly that far we'd like some ports in Australia also.

REALLY disappointed!

This

8 minutes ago, chamima said:

Did anyone else notice that there are virtually no sailings anywhere in Australia?

The Eclipse sails in and out of Melbourne and the Solstice in and out of Sydney but all of the itineraries on both either go to NZ or the South Pacific.

REALLY disappointed!

aussenansicht.ec8yensb.jpg

New Zealand Cruise with Celebrity Eclipse 
11 days from Auckland to Melbourne, departure 26/01/2021

15 minutes ago, chamima said:

REALLY disappointed!

There are two that do South Australia with tasmania and Adelaide and I think one or two Great Barrier Reef cruises. 

They’re really disappointing. Two ships doing the same thing. One could have done a circumnavigation or at least a top or bottom route to Perth

7 hours ago, Celebrity Liner said:

When did the routes go on sale? 

I just looked at eclipse and already many cabins are booked I obviously have the same favorite cabins as many others ... shit! : D Does anyone know the time when it is online on the day of publication?

It was just before midnight (EST). 

1 hour ago, Cruise Junky said:

They were on sale Tuesday

Yes. They asked the time of day the itineraries appeared, they knew the day. Actually it was Monday night on the west coast to be exact, just before 9 PM. 

Not sure why you are quoting me?

5 minutes ago, WNcruiser said:

Yes. They asked the time of day the itineraries appeared, they knew the day. Actually it was Monday night on the west coast to be exact, just before 9 PM. 

When someone asks two days later about what time it may also be prudent to

point out what day not just the time. I know a lot of people in Europe received an email from Celebrity saying the 8th not the 6th. 

1 hour ago, WNcruiser said:

I didn´t want to summon a dispute 😉 I actually asked for the time. I don´t want to be late the next time. thanks for the answer keep cool its weekend 🙂 

The problem is I'm captain's club member and I rarely get emails from celebrity.

I don´t know why it is so stupid. 

If I were informed better by celebrity I wouldn´t have to ask here!