eDocs for upcoming bliss cruise have no terminal number.

amscene1

I just looked at my eDocs online and there is no terminal letter listed on it. Usually it will say B or C. There is less than 20 days to sailing. Anyone else having issues?

Edited by amscene1

I don't think any of the edoc's for the upcoming bliss cruises out of Miami are showing the terminal letter and check in time slot for some reason.  Embarkation is gonna be a mess for these cruises if this info is not provided on the edoc's soon. Normally it's around 45 days before sail date.

We are on the Bliss leaving in 10 days and our edocs show no Terminal assignment either.  The past NCL cruises we’ve taken out of Miami odd number decks checked in at Terminal B and even decks checked in at Terminal C.  If I remember correctly, there were signs outside that specified odd or even and what terminal.  I hope this will be the case for us.

34 minutes ago, Mjbenz said:

I don't think any of the edoc's for the upcoming bliss cruises out of Miami are showing the terminal letter and check in time slot for some reason.  Embarkation is gonna be a mess for these cruises if this info is not provided on the edoc's soon. Normally it's around 45 days before sail date.

Normally, as soon as the edocs are ready, they'll designate either B or C... I believe that construction may have begun on the new terminal, which I believe sits right next to terminal B. This may have consolidated all arrival to terminal C. (*Just a guess)

I'm on the Bliss out of Miami in 10 days and there is still no terminal on my edocs. I read a suggestion on another thread to keep checking to see if it is added before the cruise. Nothing yet. Going to be an interesting embarkation.

Edited by Buttwig

16 minutes ago, Buttwig said:

I'm on the Bliss out of Miami in 10 days and there is still no terminal on my edocs. I read a suggestion on another thread to keep checking to see if it is added before the cruise. Nothing yet. Going to be an interesting embarkation.

Yea I agree, I’m on the 24th sailing. I wonder how if it was just a simple mistake or maybe they do not know which weeks it will be under construction. 

I do know that 4000 people on one side would be madness. 

Just follow the signs when you arrive. As mentioned, Miami usually uses an Odd and Even deck split between B and C. The entrance to Terminal B and Terminal C are about 50 yards apart and they share a common drop off curb. 

The construction next to Terminal B is the new Royal Caribbean Terminal A that opened last week. It will serve RCCL's Oasis class ships sailing out of Miami. So,,, traffic wise, you now have NCL's Mega Ships next to RCCLs Mega Mega Ships in adjacent terminals. The new terminal for cruise ships in Miami known as Crown of Miami

Edited by BirdTravels

15 minutes ago, Rani1 said:

If  2 reservations are linked on NCL, but one is assigned to odd deck and the other is assigned to even deck, can you board from the same terminal at the Miami port?

First, NCL does not "link" reservations. That said, the key cards are sent to the terminal to which you are assigned. So if a person goes to the other terminal they won't be able to check in as their key cards would be at the other terminal.

12 minutes ago, SeaShark said:

First, NCL does not "link" reservations. That said, the key cards are sent to the terminal to which you are assigned. So if a person goes to the other terminal they won't be able to check in as their key cards would be at the other terminal.

The problem is that no one is being assigned a terminal... I can only assume that this has something to do with the construction of the new NCL terminal, but i guess that we'll all find out soon...

Actually the ncl consultant that we booked with, has linked both reservations when we booked. So they do link reservations. 

I will check with him regarding the terminal assignment.

Edited by Rani1

I was on the first Bliss sailing out of Miami in May.  Our e-docs never had a terminal listed.  I gravitated to Terminal C as that is the one I used on past sailings; seems like the crowd looked at which line outside was shortest and went that way.  Checked in fine but my key card was in the other terminal; the agent had someone bring it to me and I was on my way.  Credit card info was already on file from the online check in so no need to show it again and they used our passport photos so no need to take another picture.  All went very smoothly so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

2 hours ago, Rani1 said:

Actually the ncl consultant that we booked with, has linked both reservations when we booked. So they do link reservations. 

I will check with him regarding the terminal assignment.

This is an item that has been discussed here more than once. Linking of reservations is done so that people are assigned dining together. Since NCL is Freestyle, they don't have assigned dining and thus no need or purpose to link reservations. They simply don't do it. Notice that you have no paperwork what so ever that shows the linkage.

Phone reps will often tell people that their reservations are linked since a) they know nothing will happen requiring linking, and b) it is easier to just tell people what they want to hear (yes, your reservations are linked) than it is to explain/convince them otherwise.

When you get to the ship, go to guest services and ask them if they can tell you who your reservation is linked to...they will tell you, correctly, that they can't because there is no such thing on NCL.

For those of us on the November 17th sailing of the Bliss we just received text and voicemail stating that odd decks will check in at Terminal B and even decks will check in at Terminal C.  My edocs still doesn’t have this information so for those on cruises after ours you shouldn’t worry.

• Thanks 1

On 11/12/2018 at 10:17 PM, catalpacove said:

I am also booked for the Dec 1st sailing on the Bliss and no terminal number. I’m in the Haven.  

We are on the Getaway on Dec 2nd in the Haven.  Our edocs say Terminal C as they always have in Miami for the Haven.  Hope this helps.

John

1 hour ago, Noworkforme23 said:

We have two of us in our cabin... the E EDocs have both of our names on it.. Do you have to print the Docs for everyone in the cabin to present at the Miami Port or can I just print it once for embarkation?  

All you really need is one copy of the first page. The rest is informational, but has all of your pre-booked items listed. 

Port security will match the names on your one piece of paper with passports/photo ids. The check-in agent will glance at it briefly to get a cabin number. 

Edited by BirdTravels