No Cruise Documents Yet

Pipo

I'm sailing on Freedom in three weeks, I already checked-in (with assigned cabin), and have my SetSail Pass, but can't retrieve my cruise documents from the RCI website. In the roll call other passengers got them weeks ago... Is this normal?

FireShot Capture 840 - Royal Caribbean - https___www.royalcaribbean.com_account_.jpg

Edited by Pipo

Normally edocs are available 49 days from embarkation. This was true for my 12/7 NOTS cruise. For this sailing my sign-in with access to set sail/edocs/luggage tags all worked as advertised. In reality, You only have to have your set sail pass and luggage tags. The "luggage guys" can put tags on for you if yours aren't prepinted. 

I'd want the edocs if at all possible, but that's just me. Good luck.  

1 hour ago, Pipo said:

I'm sailing on Freedom in three weeks, I already checked-in (with assigned cabin), and have my SetSail Pass, but can't retrieve my cruise documents from the RCI website. In the roll call other passengers got them weeks ago... Is this normal?

FireShot Capture 840 - Royal Caribbean - https___www.royalcaribbean.com_account_.jpg

Did you book your airfare with RC through their Air2Sea program?

2 hours ago, Pipo said:

This is not normal.  If you booked the cruise directly with RCCL, I would call them ASAP.  If you booked your cruise through a TA, give them a call to resolve this problem.