Cruise ship models wanted

taffy62

Try Ebay . I have bought quite a few ships on there. But you will have to be patient . It's surprising what people think their ships are worth. Currently there is someone selling a lot of P&O ships for about $100 each. Very overpriced . Still if people are willing to pay that much then someone will charge that much. You can often find bargains 

I have the model of ye olde Regal Princess (now Pacific Dawn) bought it on her last cruise in 2007, Sydney to LA.  Could be priceless.  As Regal was on her last voyage stock was being cleared, think I paid about US$10, minus my 10% Elite discount of course.:classic_love:

Edited by NSWP

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

I have the model of ye olde Regal Princess (now Pacific Dawn) bought it on her last cruise in 2007, Sydney to LA.  Could be priceless.  As Regal was on her last voyage stock was being cleared, think I paid about US$10, minus my 10% Elite discount of course.:classic_love:

Are you selling for $9 then ?

1 hour ago, getting older slowly said:

I think Ship models are a great little kept sake  of your cruises.

Cheers Don

They certainly are, I have a few, half of which are on loan to my 14 yr old grandson.

I like to collect the ship models, which is the main reason we do not cruise on the same ship twice. Keep the seapasses with the model makes a nice display.

I could possibly get hold of the Radiance and Solstice models for the OP if interested.

IMG_0936.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Some of your posts made me laugh good call 😂

I'm mainly battling to find a model of the Pacific Pearl and Dawn Princess for a reasonable price.

Would be very greatful if someone got one tucked away in a cupboard somewhere and would like to make some money 😀 

• 4 weeks later...

I just started collecting models on my recent (8th) cruise.  I have taken 3 with my daughter and thought that this would be a good keepsake (albeit a bit late).  I need Oasis of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas to add to our Carnival Pride model.  Any chance someone can help me out?  I don't feel like spending $100 on ebay.

Edited by rocket29

• 6 months later...

We've only done a few cruises, but we love those little models that sit on our bookshelf. I'm so glad we bought the "Ryndam" when we did a Norwegian fjord cruise on her, and we really should make a point of sailing on her (and buying a model of her in her P&O livery) while she is still in Australia as the Aria, and then perhaps in her next incarnation - perhaps as a CMV vessel to join her old sister vessel, now the Vasco da Gama, a model of which we're looking forward to adding to our collection when we sail on her in a few months' time. Those models are like photographs in that they stir up such lovely memories.

• 3 weeks later...