Bundling vs. a la carte

Has anyone noticed that the deluxe beverage package + 1 device bundle at $70 pp/pd is more than doing it a la carte with each adult getting the beverage package at $56 pp/pd and then getting the 2 device internet package at $19.99 pd?  When I add it to the cart both ways, it is $66 cheaper doing it a la carte.  Each adult still gets the beverage package and 1 device so am I missing something or are we being tricked into thinking the "bundle" is more cost effective?

1 minute ago, twangster said:

Check again later this week.  You can always refund previous cruise planner purchases and buy again at lower prices.

I haven't purchased yet.  I don't cruise until next June. I will keep my eye on the prices, but I wonder how many people automatically purchase the bundle package without doing the math like jptoz said.

There are other examples of this with VOOM where normally a single multi device package is supposed to be cheaper than buying multiple single device packages. RCI puts the single device package on sale but not the multi device package so the math favors buying multiple single devices.