Dining opens tonight’s...no booking shows

riandei

10 hours ago, riandei said:

Yes...luckily...came up again last night 

all reservations completed...and very happy with booking times.

thank you

I see you are not too far away from us, we are in Burlington County. We are taking our first O cruise. I will be able to make our dining reservations soon. What is the earliest time that one can make dinner reservations? Is it easy to book the times you want?

Thanks

2 hours ago, CruisinMommas said:

I see you are not too far away from us, we are in Burlington County. We are taking our first O cruise. I will be able to make our dining reservations soon. What is the earliest time that one can make dinner reservations? Is it easy to book the times you want?

Thanks

Dining opens at midnight here on the east coast.  Your booking date depends on your cabin type.  We are in a standard verandah.  When booking opened I was able to book dining times that worked for us most days.  When you log in there will be a calendar. You select the restaurant you want that day and the times are listed.  Easypeasy.

It always depends on how many people want the same times!  If you're in a top suite, usually no problem getting the time you want.  If you aren't able to book a specialty until later in the process, you can have more problems.

We've always gotten the time we wanted, and have never booked at literally the first minute possible, but we can usually book early.  Some people have said it's difficult getting their preferred time if they want to dine in the "middle" hours and don't want to share a table.  Standard advice there is to book either an early or later time, and to share.  We've had many very pleasant dinners with strangers doing this.  (We usually WANT to share, and not everyone feels that way, I know.)

But just because you can't get the time you want booking online, you have a good chance of getting a reservation once you board.

Mura

• Like 1

Thank you both. We are early diners. We have a friend wanting to dine along with us. I just have to choose which day for the restaurants. I have about two weeks to go before choosing. We have stages we go through that being close to cruising, really close and we on our way to the ship.

You both have been helpful.

Carol

3 hours ago, CruisinMommas said:

Thank you both. We are early diners. We have a friend wanting to dine along with us. I just have to choose which day for the restaurants. I have about two weeks to go before choosing. We have stages we go through that being close to cruising, really close and we on our way to the ship.

You both have been helpful.

Carol

We too are early...i was able to get 6:30 every night but the Jacques night on my birthday...we got 7:30

good luck

• Like 1

1 hour ago, riandei said:

We too are early...i was able to get 6:30 every night but the Jacques night on my birthday...we got 7:30

good luck

If your reservation in Jacques is on your birthday, for heaven's sake, don't mention it to them.

Talking Birthdays will result in a cake;  their souffle are FAR superior! :classic_laugh:

8 hours ago, JimandStan said:

If your reservation in Jacques is on your birthday, for heaven's sake, don't mention it to them.

Talking Birthdays will result in a cake;  their souffle are FAR superior! :classic_laugh:

I aint telling unless there is caviar involved

14 hours ago, JimandStan said:

Not to mention the singing 😄