Will Azamara have Black Friday deals?

vival

8 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Exactly the same with me.  I can’t be bothered with it and I find it a real turn off.

Phil

I do too. I get frustrated, pissed off and then just end up booking a land trip to where I wanted to go.  Hating the games.

We’re  on the February 21st Quest sailing; Azamara added a guarantee category which is discounted.  Price# in other categories have not changed, at least when I looked earlier this morning.  This cruise has not been offered on discount since we booked in the spring which is surprising to me since it’s still nearly half empty 

3 hours ago, vival said:

I'm disappointed, I was hoping for later in 2019. I suppose I'll just have to wait until the next offer comes out and see if I like it ☺️

I think all of the cruises on offer are not selling well.  The US at least will have a new offer beginning in early December 

55 minutes ago, Cruise Junky said:

I do too. I get frustrated, pissed off and then just end up booking a land trip to where I wanted to go.  Hating the games.

I’m not saying I don’t see good prices.  Every so often they are there and I’ll book (onboard if I can), but not in the "fantastic" sales.

Phil

• Like 1

Quite right!

Disappointed, but not surprised.

There is no such thing as a truly fantastic sale in Azamara's offerings!

I think most of us, if not all, were looking for reduced prices in this sale, not more next to useless non-refundable credit.

• Like 1

Nothing for me on this Black Friday sale. A disappointment as others have already pointed out.

I am also cancelling a cruise I have booked onboard. The reason is that I cannot upgrade to a balcony under the current double upgrade offer, because Azamara insists that I would have to pay more for the balcony than for the inside cabin (this means it does not give me the double upgrade although the cruise has that offer) at the same time Azamara tells my TA that if I change my booking I would loose an early booking bonus I had.

One thing is for sure for me, I will not book onboard anymore. 

Edited by travelberlin

1 hour ago, Deval said:

Worked out great for me.  I’ve been booked on the May 28th Pursuit Rome to Venice since early summer and snagged the $500 OBC.  Guess I lucked out.

The $500 isn’t new. In Oct they were offering $500 to Agents to offer OBC. Especially on Pursuit sailings. You probably could have got the deal then. 

2 hours ago, Deval said:

Worked out great for me.  I’ve been booked on the May 28th Pursuit Rome to Venice since early summer and snagged the $500 OBC.  Guess I lucked out.

Glad it worked for you!

Enjoy Pursuit!

In Australia I’ve just received a Cyber Monday email: 

“For one day only, enjoy savings on our last minute voyages, plus US$500 onboard credit per stateroom* when you book a Verandah Stateroom or above.”
(No idea what the * refers to)

I can only comment on one cruise I’ve been pricing. The price is exactly the same, no “savings”. There is an OBC of $500. Our local agent has the same cruise as a package with 2 nights accommodation post cruise and a flight back from Auckland to Sydney, for $100 LESS than the Azamara cruise only price. 

I, too, wish that Azamara would stop this stupidity with pricing, it really puts me off booking. 

Off subject: is anyone else bombarded nearly every day with emails from Azamara offering various “specials”, which are never special deals at all?
Sent from my iPad