10 Drink Card Availability

The drink cards are not offered on every cruise. You may find that they are offered on a sailing, then not offered on the next sailing on the same ship.    The day they are offered varies too.  Most often they are offered in the last half of the cruise.

Ask a bartender once you are onboard, they should be able to tell you if/when they will be offered on that sailing.

• Like 1

I did not see it advertised on our 11.11 sailing on oasis. I didn’t ask because we had the drink package but did look for it in the planner and for the bar signs to report back here. I do not think it was offered. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lmm79 said:

I did not see it advertised on our 11.11 sailing on oasis. I didn’t ask because we had the drink package but did look for it in the planner and for the bar signs to report back here. I do not think it was offered. 

I was on this cruise as well. I noticed people having them at the bar on the last few days and I had to ask what they were. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, katiel53 said:

We've had the 10 drink card offered for the $79 plug 18% gratuity on our 2 January cruises, but never on our 2 June cruises.  I think it depends upon how well the drink sales are going.

I'll be hopeful for January then. I think that they are not offered as much in peak season.

Thank you everyone, for your replies.

1 hour ago, dreadpirate3 said:

I'll be hopeful for January then. I think that they are not offered as much in peak season.

Thank you everyone, for your replies.

Check the cruise compass, it'll be buried in there somewhere on the days it is offered, if it is offered.  It is not widely announced like the beverage package is on the first day.Kinda a "stealth sale".

Keep a lookout for signs. Some, but not all, of the bars did have a small sign announcing the availability.  But then the sign would get push back and was not always obvious.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Check the cruise compass, it'll be buried in there somewhere on the days it is offered, if it is offered.  It is not widely announced like the beverage package is on the first day.Kinda a "stealth sale".

Keep a lookout for signs. Some, but not all, of the bars did have a small sign announcing the availability.  But then the sign would get push back and was not always obvious.

It was prominently advertised in the Grandeur's Cruise Compass.

• Like 1