Bliss / Live / Solo - Dec-01-08-2018...

sid_9169

1 minute ago, CincyJen said:

Same Bliss cruise, 11-24 - 12-1.  Nightlife on deck was terrific, Skyline Bar went well into the wee hours.  We loved it.  Everyone's different, I guess.

Sounds like a party to me. I guess the OP was referring to the lack of true live “entertainment” into the late hours.

IME, live entertainment DOES tend to wrap up around midnight on most cruises I’ve been on, but the bars stay open till long time...

• Like 1

Cruise crud or no, I'm not passing up on the premiere dessert menu on the entire ship...

Rich chocolate cake. Get it? Rich, as in Haven rich, which I'll never be...

IMG_20181206_191117.thumb.jpg.40678b0e8ba6e8e8495e463253e8f15a.jpg

The gods are shining on me tonight. I can actually taste the chocolate cake!...

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, OceanBlueWaters said:

NOOOOOO!  Please have a drink while you are there!  Hell, it can't hurt!  What is this world coming to?! Wilson can't give us a pic of a master mixologist drink in the Haven?  LOL!  Feel better and enjoy...🙂🍽️

Yes, I actually feel like I'm failing you all tonight... Making the switch to cocktails from wine is a difficult transition when well. I just don't have it in me tonight. I'm probably an hour from bed time, embarrassingly enough.

9 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Yes, I actually feel like I'm failing you all tonight... Making the switch to cocktails from wine is a difficult transition when well. I just don't have it in me tonight. I'm probably an hour from bed time, embarrassingly enough.

"The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry." 

It is what it is.  We all plan for months/years and hope for the best.  Circumstances arise beyond our control. Take care of yourself and try to enjoy the rest of your cruise. 🙂

• Like 1

Captain's log. Stardate December 7 2018. 07:17 hours. The cruise crud has leveled off into it's coughing, green flegm, and crusty nostril phase. I'm going out on to planet Bliss to look for food and coffee...

Hopefully everyone is still sleeping so I can try and upload a few pics...

We will see...

21 minutes ago, mccallister said:

Actually, NittanyCruise, if sid_9169 had not politicized his posts with these t-shirt photos, we wouldn’t even be discussing this. So, it is with HIM that you should have an issue with.

Will you stop already, please.

• Like 3

Sitting in the garden cafe. It's interesting listening to all the different accents, mostly northern. I like to try and guess where they're from. I don't actually ask them, I just make my best estimate...

Also, I think I may have found a place with a good connection. Let's try...IMG_20181206_143925.thumb.jpg.865966f4620af89eb84a851fa954ae11.jpg

IMG_20181206_143714.thumb.jpg.6a01a6c3b0c4eed9d316e76c31a6268e.jpg

IMG_20181206_144310.jpg

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, mccallister said:

Actually, NittanyCruise, if sid_9169 had not politicized his posts with these t-shirt photos, we wouldn’t even be discussing this. So, it is with HIM that you should have an issue with.

Actually...you are incorrect.  Sid is posting a live review.  If you do not like the views he has...stop reading the review.  You don't need to inject your disagreement of his views into his thread.  Just GTFO

Sid, thank you for taking the time to do this, amid being sick and dealing with the frustrations of the internet on board.  Hopefully you have had a good vacation despite that.  

• Like 5

Seems to be a lot of coughing going on around the ship this morning. It looks like cruise crud has reached critical mass. Since I already have it I guess there's nothing to worry about. Unless there's a couple of different types. Great, now I could end up with two or three kinds...