Reimbursement Checks Being Sent

Cruise Master 55

The $650 per person reimbursement checks from the ill fated Jade cruise are now being sent out.  Should be in the hands of the passengers within the next 15-20 days.  Using the case submission form on the NCL web site seems to be the best way to file a claim and submit your receipts.  Thank you. 

• Like 1

I sent by snail mail, a request for travel reimbursement on October 19th.  (Embarkation port was changed from Warnedmunde Germany to Copenhagen,  and NCL as a goodwill gesture was allowing $300 per person for expenses).   On November 5th called to confirm NCL received the information and was told that the customer service had it for 13 working days and that they had 15 days to respond to the request.   On November 12th called again,, customer service person not so nice this time, stating they would get to it "soon".   On November 21 got email stating it would be processed and refund would be received in 3-4 weeks.     No I won't go hungry or mortgage won't be paid, but that $410 would come in handy this time of year.   Hopefully you will receive your refund in a more timely manner.

11 hours ago, sassy928 said:

I sent by snail mail, a request for travel reimbursement on October 19th.  (Embarkation port was changed from Warnedmunde Germany to Copenhagen,  and NCL as a goodwill gesture was allowing $300 per person for expenses).   On November 5th called to confirm NCL received the information and was told that the customer service had it for 13 working days and that they had 15 days to respond to the request.   On November 12th called again,, customer service person not so nice this time, stating they would get to it "soon".   On November 21 got email stating it would be processed and refund would be received in 3-4 weeks.     No I won't go hungry or mortgage won't be paid, but that $410 would come in handy this time of year.   Hopefully you will receive your refund in a more timely manner.

Hang in there.  I know several of us from a 2016 trip it took 16 weeks.

20 hours ago, sassy928 said:

Just to follow up on my post, received check today.  Didn't take as long as I expected it would.  I'm one happy camper, or rather cruiser.     

• Like 1