Specialty Restauant Package Sale

charlielinda

Not sure if TA's offer them, if so, you will receive a notice of the sale.

Not all sailings will have all discounts available.

There was a sale recently of up to 30% discount on several items from beverage package upgrade to shore excursions.

bon voyage

Check all sources, sales, travel planner, etc.  For my upcoming 12 nights on Silhouette the price for the 8 night package is same as the 10 night.   9 nights more expensive than 10, and if you add the 11th it is almost $75 pp for just that one extra meal.   This has been the pricing for the past month.

14 minutes ago, signman said:

Check all sources, sales, travel planner, etc.  For my upcoming 12 nights on Silhouette the price for the 8 night package is same as the 10 night.   9 nights more expensive than 10, and if you add the 11th it is almost $75 pp for just that one extra meal.   This has been the pricing for the past month.

This type of pricing would make me say, " Just forget it, the main dining room is just fine"

2 hours ago, signman said:

Website screw up for your cruise. For my Reflection 9/6/18 it is $265 for 8, $299 for 9, $331 for 10 & $353 for 11. These are all the new prices that were increased about a month ago.

The 3-night that used to be $109 is now $129 at the ridiculous average price of $43 per night - hardly any discount. And the 4 night that used to be only $125 is now $149 - almost a 20% increase.