Pepsi

cruisencrazy

On 12/6/2018 at 4:21 PM, cruisencrazy said:

Drank too much on our last cruise, so not doing beverage package on this upcoming Epic cruise.  My question is, it's all Pepsi, which I don't like...which diet flavors do they have Mt Dew?.....  Also do they have a freestyle machine where you can mix flavors like Coke?

Screenshot_2019-03-04-10-47-23~2.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Love this thread as I'm just the opposite, love Pepsi get water instead of Coke.  I'll also admit to being one of those people who do take Pepsi into consideration for vacation choices.  It's one of my excuses to hubby to try NCL instead of RCI.  I also research this for all inclusive vacations.  RCI loses out on my kids buying soda packages because they won't drink the Coke.  They'd rather have water or lemonade instead of Coke.  I will say my friend who drinks rum and diet coke adds a lemon to diet Pepsi and will drink it that way.

I'm not a big soda drinker but when I drink it it's Pepsi only.  It's nice to take a break from alcohol on vacation and enjoy a Pepsi.

Edited by HOSKI

Same here.  NCL used to have Coke products for the first 20 years we sailed with them (or maybe more), but other lines like Carnival serve COKE!  I detest Pepsi, so there will be no Jack and Pepsi or Bourbon and Pepsi on my upcoming NCL cruise. Yes, Pepsi does count in decisions.  The only thing I can do is get my Coke fix on shore.

They should suck up the tiny extra charge for Coke and serve the real thing! I would drink less on the free beverage package and drink a coke half the time, but now they will be serving more alcoholic beverages to me now, thus losing $$ on the booze that would have only been a coke. (unless coke costs more than their booze!)

I just cannot drink Pepsi products...

• Like 1

I love Diet Coke but gave it up years ago except on vacation so not having it on NCL was definitely a bummer and one factor I consider for what line we should take our next trip on. For me the taste of Diet Pepsi is horrible. 

On 3/4/2019 at 3:20 PM, Peachypooh said:

If cruising out of Miami there is a vending machine with coke products in it after screening

and before you board (in the waiting area). I saw people stocking up but no advice as to

if it was taken away.

Cruised out of Miami on 2/23.  The vending machine in the waiting area was well stocked with Coke products but you might need to get there early.   No one is checking for anything you have in your carry-on at that point as you have already passed security.   We bought a few bottles to keep in our room's fridge, then suffered with diet pepsi everywhere else on board:classic_tongue:

• Like 1