Large Party Seating for Equinox Specialty Restaurants

offnoncruiser

Sailing the Equinox next month as a group of 12.  Can anyone tell me the largest party that Murano and Tuscan Grille will accommodate at one table?  I know Murano has a private (or semi-private) room with a fairly large table, but not sure of the max it can possibly seat or perhaps if it's only for "special" groups or occasions. 

I'm still not sure if I'll be able to get all 12 of us together for these dinners, but I'm just wondering if I'll be limited anyway to a max number for seating at one table. 

TIA

I am sure there is a limit, but I have been in parties of 12 in the Murano’s wine cellar and in the Tuscan Grill.  You might need to be flexible on the day with Murano’s.

you should  collect everyone’s name and cabin numbers when you call or stop in.

Edited by jagoffee

From my experience dealing with larger groups as jagoffee said, have all info ready, and be flexible. Unseen issues can arise that can be taken as staff not willing to work with you. I have had times where another group comes in and is more demanding and since my group was easy-peasy, we were treated better.

Just remember, it's one moment in time during a great vacation.

With enough notice, you should be able to be accommodated.  I have been in large parties in both but it does require planning and flexibility.  Larger parties are placed in the side room in Murano.  Be aware that there may be several larger groups as in our recent cruise on Solstice, there were 3 and the times were limited.