Deluxe Ocean View

SeaWatch12

Looks wonderful! We are doing aB2B in July and have a stateroom like this booked for the second week - I am sure we will love it! 

A really silly question - do you have proper hangers in the closet or ones that hook in? Really hoping we can leave clothes on hangers in the move from Aqua Class to this category. Tried something similar in reverse this July and ended up having to rehang all our clothes on new hangers. 

Wendy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SeaWatch12 said:

We have a deck 8 front facing ocean view. Like it better than the new style balcony we had for the 3 night preview cruise. Having lunch in Grand Bistro now!

27520B3F-7572-42B6-98EA-0DC9339AE2B6.jpeg

This is just the kind of photo I was looking for. We are one deck up from you in January. Looking forward to “driving “ the ship from this forward view cabin. Nice to see infinite veranda style furniture by the window. 

• Like 2

Love it, who needs a balcony!. I am booked in a panoramic ocean view, not sure now which I prefer! I have been waiting to see a photograph of the deluxe oceanview.  Both are a fantastic alternative to booking a balcony if the prices are a factor. As much as I like the look of the suites and the retreat I am happy to stay in the "steerage class". Can't wait to sail in this beautiful ship in September 2019. 

I knew there would be many CC members curious about the category. I know I was! They are proper hangers, not attached. I tried to upload an additional photo before sailing, but it kept failing. Will do it from home after the cruise. Mark

16 minutes ago, SeaWatch12 said:

I knew there would be many CC members curious about the category. I know I was! They are proper hangers, not attached. I tried to upload an additional photo before sailing, but it kept failing. Will do it from home after the cruise. Mark

Oh that is great news - thank you! Don’t worry about a photo.

Enjoy your cruise!

Wendy 

30 minutes ago, kkmiausa said:

The royal suite looks nothing like those on the S ships!  Is there still a jacuzzi on the balcony? Also it looks like the tub in the bathroom is not jetted ? Does anyone know?

They are redesigned from the S ships. No jetted tub on balcony. The large bathroom tub is not jetted. You can see the tub in the photo link below.

Go to this link, given in a couple of prior posts, to see nice photos of the RS. They are pictures from his review.  https://www.thepreismans.com/edge_pre_page4.htm

Stateroom looks great.  We aren't bothered by the movement in the front or back of the ship so might try someday!  However the movement not for everyone.   We have an infinite veranda in a couple of weeks and I am hopeful it will be great.  However the storage seems lacking and we like a table on the balcony or in the room should we want to dine in our cabin- The lack of a nice table will be missed. 

• 2 years later...