Hawaii fall 2020

sj25

• 2 months later...
45 minutes ago, Kamloops50 said:

Just heard that fall 2020 and Spring 2021 for all Markets will de released in May 2019. Princess will also be doing Cuba in Fall 2020 and Spring 2021.

Interesting, that goes against what  Princess has released about Australia.  Maybe it's delayed.

• 1 month later...

Hi!

This is exactly what my DH and I want to do in 2020 as well II  We are also from Pennsylvania and wonder if we are "neighbors"! LOL! only difference for us, is that we will be taking Amtrak cross country in a bedroom sleeper towhatever is the port/best port they are offering. Hope to hear back from you!

On 12/16/2018 at 2:25 PM, sj25 said:

Thank you, I just can't wait for them to come out cause I want to book it for our 40th Anniversary!

Hi!

This is exactly what my DH and I want to do in 2020 as well II  We are also from Pennsylvania and wonder if we are "neighbors"! LOL!  The only difference for us, is that we will be taking Amtrak cross country in a bedroom sleeper to whatever is the port/best port they are offering. That will be our 26th cruise but only the 2nd on Celebrity. We are usually "Loyal to Royal"  Hope to hear back from you!

Edited by Clancy14
grammar

On 4/8/2019 at 1:34 PM, Clancy14 said:

Hi!

This is exactly what my DH and I want to do in 2020 as well II  We are also from Pennsylvania and wonder if we are "neighbors"! LOL!  The only difference for us, is that we will be taking Amtrak cross country in a bedroom sleeper to whatever is the port/best port they are offering. That will be our 26th cruise but only the 2nd on Celebrity. We are usually "Loyal to Royal"  Hope to hear back from you!

We are 2 hrs north of Pittsburgh!  I never thought about Amtrak would have to take that out of Erie Pa if I ever did that how long would that take you on the train?  I know we are very loyal to Royal but for this cruise we will not be...

2 hours ago, sj25 said:

We are 2 hrs north of Pittsburgh!  I never thought about Amtrak would have to take that out of Erie Pa if I ever did that how long would that take you on the train?  I know we are very loyal to Royal but for this cruise we will not be...

Hi,

You are about 4 1/2 hours west of us. We are outside of Wilkes-Barre.  When we went to Seattle on Amtrak, for our Alaska cruise, we got on in Harpers Ferry, WV.  That train went straight to Chicago, where we changed trains to Seattle.  The whole trip was 2 1/2 days both ways but it was wonderful! Our own bedroom with a huge picture window, individual lamps for reading, electrical outlets for charging our "gadgets", storage for our carry-ons, a fold-down table for meals or card playing, etc., all the meals included, comfortable beds to sleep in, domed viewing cars if we wanted to stroll and see another view, unlimited free luggage!! 

We take them to Florida, too.  No more hassle with traffic, construction, looking for exits, and all that.  We were going to get on for Alaska in Chicago originally but when we found out that parking for our time frame would be $ 450.00 !!!!!, we looked at alternative stations.  Harpers Ferry was 3 hours away from our home and the parking was free, so adding that fare, and saving all that driving (10 hours) was a no-brainer!

My husband will retire this year and that will allow us to take longer trips.  I really enjoy the sea days, so this will be a wonderful vacation!  I just hope they hurry up and load those itineraries!  Hope to chat with everyone again! - Clancy

On 4/8/2019 at 1:32 PM, Clancy14 said:

Hi!

This is exactly what my DH and I want to do in 2020 as well II  We are also from Pennsylvania and wonder if we are "neighbors"! LOL! only difference for us, is that we will be taking Amtrak cross country in a bedroom sleeper towhatever is the port/best port they are offering. Hope to hear back from you!

Oh that looks like fun...a neighbor of ours spent about 6 months planning his cross country trip...they enjoyed it...well, he enjoyed it...he was the one who planned it all and it was a surprise for his wife...I think she would have liked to be in on the planning portion...but she said it did keep him busy LOL

19 hours ago, Clancy14 said:

Hi,

You are about 4 1/2 hours west of us. We are outside of Wilkes-Barre.  When we went to Seattle on Amtrak, for our Alaska cruise, we got on in Harpers Ferry, WV.  That train went straight to Chicago, where we changed trains to Seattle.  The whole trip was 2 1/2 days both ways but it was wonderful! Our own bedroom with a huge picture window, individual lamps for reading, electrical outlets for charging our "gadgets", storage for our carry-ons, a fold-down table for meals or card playing, etc., all the meals included, comfortable beds to sleep in, domed viewing cars if we wanted to stroll and see another view, unlimited free luggage!! 

We take them to Florida, too.  No more hassle with traffic, construction, looking for exits, and all that.  We were going to get on for Alaska in Chicago originally but when we found out that parking for our time frame would be $ 450.00 !!!!!, we looked at alternative stations.  Harpers Ferry was 3 hours away from our home and the parking was free, so adding that fare, and saving all that driving (10 hours) was a no-brainer!

My husband will retire this year and that will allow us to take longer trips.  I really enjoy the sea days, so this will be a wonderful vacation!  I just hope they hurry up and load those itineraries!  Hope to chat with everyone again! - Clancy

wow guess I have never really thought about Amtrak for trips....I think it would be a neat experience to try....might have to look into that.   The train sound so much nicer than I would of ever imagined.