April Jade cruise disappeared from NCL site

BalconyGal

We are booked ( and fully paid) for the Jade April 18th sailing.Two days ago we got an email stating the ship would now leave from Brooklyn vs. Manhattan cruise terminal.  Then the booking all but disappeared from myNCL.  The res # and date are still there, no itinerary, no itinerary name and no ability to look at or book excursions.  It's also asking to make a payment even though we are fully paid.  Others on the roll call are reporting the same issues. 

Now the booking has completely disappeared from NCL's website. It's like it doesn't exist.  

Any insight from those in the know? 

Norwegian never used the Brooklyn Terminal, only 2-3 cruises line  (mostly Cunard and Princess in the fall) use that terminal. It is a new terminal for Norwegian and i think it will take them some time to update all of the information about this terminal on their website, edocs and other systems. 

Edited by shof515

29 minutes ago, uconnWBB said:

call your travel agent or call directly to NCL. This has happened to me before when they cancelled the whole cruise

Did  you get e-mail about changed  Port Terminal from Manhattan to Brooklyn? and after that they cancelled the whole cruise ?

Edited by KBMILA

Nothing on the website between 12th April & 12th May.

Wonder if shes going in for a dry dock after the recent problems, 4 weeks is about the right time, the Jewel just had a 4 week dry dock.

She only had a dry dock refurb in 2017 though.

We are on the Jade Feb 17 out of Miami.  I tried to do some research in to how many other ships will be in ports with us, but cruisett has no information on the Jade after Jan 4th.  Shows all The other NCL ships I checked - but nothing for the jade.  I even checked the Key West site for when we are docked there - shows another line there..... but no Jade.

3 hours ago, senseib said:

Same thing happened to the April 28th sailing from NYC.  

I know nothing on web. I'm curious if for some reason NCL cancels a cruise after final payment do they refund your money or just give credit for another cruise.

6 hours ago, uconnWBB said:

call your travel agent or call directly to NCL. This has happened to me before when they cancelled the whole cruise

That’s what I was afraid of when I was having so many issues making final payment yesterday and today when I was tying to book dining. 

My PCC is on vacation so I spoke to someone one at NCL and specifically asked if they were canceling the cruise and he said no. They could still be canceling it and the info just hasn’t trickled down yet.

I guess we wait and see. 

4 hours ago, njkate said:

I know nothing on web. I'm curious if for some reason NCL cancels a cruise after final payment do they refund your money or just give credit for another cruise.

Probably refund or allow you to apply your money to another sailing. 

We are on this sailing also.  The only problem i had was, upon making the final payment an error popped up, but the payment went through.  I logged in from a fresh window and it showed fully paid.

Now i was able to make dining reservation for 6 of the nights. Although i could only book Moderno for 1 guest.  I will have to call on that.