Marriott day pass vs palm court garden?

bubbadogmom

The price you have for the Marriott day pass must be the "Resort for a Day" quote from a third party provider. The usual charge from the Marriott  is less. You may not have access to the Marriott during the holiday season.

8 hours ago, bubbadogmom said:

Marriott day pass vs Palm court garden?

mariott has beach access, but is 59$ pp. 

palm court - bigger pools, no beach access, only 12$. (2 ships in port, Summit and an unknown to me) 

Thoughts from anyone who’s been? 

Thx! 

We have enjoyed Palm Gardens very much but unless they have extended there is only one pool. I can’t imagine it could be bigger than a resort hotel pool.

I called the main reservations number for Marriott.   According to them, day passes are only available on a walk-up basis, or you can call ahead 24 hours in advance to see if there are any available for that next day.

Anyone with experience ?    We're interested in going the end of January.

Edited by audcc77

Their busiest time is mid December through the New Year's holiday. Thinks pick up again during spring break. Not so much with students but with families in the hotel itself and using the time shares.The end of January should be fine. 

about $10 US each way for up to 4 pax sharing the ride. It is not an issue to get back to the ship as a taxi stand in very close and I would guess the doorman will call one for your return to the ship.

Edited by paul58
spelling errors

• 4 weeks later...

This decision is solely based on what you want to do with your day. I've been to both of these resorts the St Kitt's Marriott on cruise stops we've been to this resort several time's, always a winner, the day pass we in the past paid $35 per person. In 2010 we all did a day room for like $115 between 7 of us, came to less than $20 per person for the day including a NICE room where we could go back and change into dry clothes it was nice. 

The Marriott, the vibe is very eastern Caribbean beautiful amenities, nice bathrooms and showers, great pool and swim up bar. The beach is wide, chairs and umbrella's never a problem. The true Atlantic Ocean is a rather humbling experience also. If your looking for THE BEACH on St. Kitts the Marriott is the place to go. I've always enjoyed the entire property, this place is a whole lot of fun, and absolutely beautiful. 

Palm Court Gardens, I was here 2 months ago. Everybody knows about this place, I had been watching crew members go here for years, knew exactly where it was and how to get there, we walked from Port Zante, 20 minute easy walk no problemo. 

$12 day pass which includes a deck chair, if you decide you want to go here you better get online and reserve a chair, they go quick when we left this place was PACKED. Pool and hot tub were AWESOME, property was impeccable landscaping magnificent, and views of the harbor were unbelievable. Staff and service were exemplary, very pretty people, high end clientele mostly European and American, I highly recommend this place. There's no beach though. GREAT POOL/TIKI BAR!!

If it were me I would go to the Marriott if there were a lot of ships in port, if your on St. Kitts with 1 maybe 2 ships in port I would head to Palm Court Gardens, I really like this place. If you don't have to have an ocean or a beach, Palm Court Gardens is the only way to go. Ocean beach sand=Marriott. Hope that helps Todd

Palm Court Gardens😎

• 3 weeks later...

I just found this picture, I just woke up stumbled off the ship(in the picture up to the left) and walked into Palm Court Gardens. Walked over to the overlook and my friend took this picture. In my left hand is a Bloody Mary. Pool, hot tub, entire vibe is awesome, remember I just woke up about 20 minutes before this picture was taken.:classic_blush: Todd I think, 12/1/18 about 10am. Btw the weather was AWESOME.

20181130_101604.jpg