Problem Accessing Roll Call

I followed the directions in the Sticky to access the roll call for our 4/23/19 Jewel of the Seas.  It shows 10 members.  When I click "view discussion" I see the following error message saying "we are unable to locate the item you are trying to view".  Gives an error code then says "contact us".    

Next steps??

Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.31.25 PM.png

Just now, Jac too said:

I'm having the same problem with Azamara 25 May 2019 roll call. 4 members but error message when I click on view roll call and no discussion evident and no way to start a new thread.

judy

If you're using the "Find Your Roll Call" link, that process is notorious for not working all that well.

Also, I found that, if I used the "Find Your Roll Call" link, I had to re-sign in after I got on the roll call there before it would take me anywhere.

It's best to just use the main forum board to scroll down and find the Roll Calls section to locate a roll call

In going the direct route, I find that the title for that Roll Call has the date incorrectly formatted.  The Roll Call finder tool cannot see it.  The date should read "May 25, 2019"  not "25th May 2019-" (yes the dash immediately following the date is considered part of the date since there's no space between the date and it).

Here's a link to your Roll Call:  

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2488318-azamara-quest-alaska-intensive-25th-may-2019-seward-to-vancouver/