What does Sail Pass look like?

mamaofami

3 minutes ago, mamaofami said:

I did online booking a while ago, but am not sure I have a printed sail pass. I have a small notice printed saying I am the chief person on the reservation. Is that what I should have?

It looks somewhat of an airline boarding pass with a barcode.

2 hours ago, pizzalady1 said:

setsale.thumb.jpg.ab2e50cddc5781b671730c55c3198b29.jpg                                   Uh Oh, mine does not like any of those shown on other threads. Do I need to do something or just show up?.

Normally, the Set Sail Pass is in at the back of your eDocs, which are available 49 days from embarkation. 

7 hours ago, Johnamac123 said:

Normally, the Set Sail Pass is in at the back of your eDocs, which are available 49 days from embarkation. 

I sail on 1/14. I looked at my edocs again and it is the same as I posted on #5.  Nothing else at the end of the edocs but a luggage tag. Also, I was never asked to upload a photo. I assume it will be ok at check-in.????

7 hours ago, Johnamac123 said:

The luggage tags are at the end of the eDocs, not the SetSail pass.

10 hours ago, pizzalady1 said:

setsale.thumb.jpg.ab2e50cddc5781b671730c55c3198b29.jpg                                   Uh Oh, mine does not like any of those shown on other threads. Do I need to do something or just show up?.

There are different formats.

It is your Setsail pass.

That's all you need, along with your needed TSA info and a credit card. 

10 hours ago, pizzalady1 said:

Your set sail pass is fine. As noted above, there is a new format but the old one still works. I just sailed on Liberty three weeks ago and had the old format. I was surprised to see our traveling companions with the new format but both were fine. The only thing they care about at checkin is the bar code.