Allure and Harmony Differences

All the things above are true, but here are two super small details:

1. Allure has lights on balconies, Harmony does not.

2. Allure has umbrellas over loungers at the beach pool, Harmony does not.

Were the different shows mentioned yet? I didn't see that mentioned.

Edited by Allura_317

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/14/2019 at 2:03 PM, monctonguy said:

Wow bands used in place of Seapass cards? Do you get a seapass card at all or just a wow band at check in?

You get a SeaPass card and if you are not in a suite, you need to purchase a WOW band for $4.99 if you want one.   I thought they were ok for opening the door to the cabin, although my sister's didn't work and had to be replaced.  The WOW band worked sporadically on the slot machines and most times in order to order a drink, I had to remove it.

I wouldn't buy one again until they were made better.  The piece of plastic that holds the strap moves all the time leaving the strap flapping in the air and it's easy for it to fall off.  They aren't the quality of the Disney ones.

One of the biggest differences are the cabins and bathrooms.  They were completely redesigned on Harmony and are larger (they are longer).  The cabins on Harmony were designed to be very similar to the Quantum Class.  Personally I found my cabin on Harmony superior in every possible way to Oasis and Allure.  It also felt so much larger.  As already mentioned the closets are far superior as well.  For this reason alone I would pick Harmony over Oasis and Allure.  

On 2/9/2019 at 3:14 PM, eroller said:

One of the biggest differences are the cabins and bathrooms.  They were completely redesigned on Harmony and are larger (they are longer).  The cabins on Harmony were designed to be very similar to the Quantum Class.  Personally I found my cabin on Harmony superior in every possible way to Oasis and Allure.  It also felt so much larger.  As already mentioned the closets are far superior as well.  For this reason alone I would pick Harmony over Oasis and Allure.  

I totally agree about the cabins on Harmony.  I loved having the closets on the sides of the beds.  When I sail and have my granddaughter with me, she sleeps in the bed next to the closet because I need to use the outlet near the bed for my CPAP.  This makes it very difficult for me to get into the closet when she is sleeping.

I didn't notice much, if any, difference in the size of the bathroom, but I did like the clear door on the shower instead of the sliding doors on the Allure.

Having said that, I still think Allure is my favorite ship and I am sailing on her two more times before she goes to dry dock next year.