Wonderland for Kids

3 minutes ago, Allura_317 said:

Yes, we took our ten year old.  She ate everything except for the oceanic citrus and the crispy crab cones (not sure if both are still on the menu after menu change).  She LOVED the shrimp kataifi (again, not sure if still on menu).  Therefore, our amazing waiter brought her more of the shrimp so she could eat something she loved.  Even though she still ate everything else, out waiter only charged $10 for her.  She is a picky eater and we are surprised she even tried something.  Everything tasted different than what they seem, so I would recommend you have your kids try at least a few things.  They can always get something from the kids menu if they don't like it.  Overall, she loved the experience, especially the buffalo chicken eggs and the world:-), and most of the food.  On another note, they would accommodate to specific diets, the waiter will ask your table right away, but I will still recommend going to the restaurant in advance of your reservation and letting them know.  Enjoy your cruise!

Great they still charged her kid price and with a mix of the regular and kids menu.

And thanks too for the comment about specific diet requests as I don't eat beef/chicken and DH is allergic to tree nuts.  Thank you.

On 1/6/2019 at 9:24 PM, Grenouille21 said:

Does anyone here know if you can go to Wonderland with kids just for dessert?  I thought I had read somewhere that this was an option.  

We went to Wonderland on Harmony for dessert.  You sit upstairs in the bar area.  It was $10 per dessert. 

• Like 1