RCCL Photo Requirement for Check In/ Seapass?

IRMO12HD

It's been over a year since we cruised with Royal Caribbean -- when I start the check in process for our February cruise, the process wants me to upload a photo for my Seapass . . . is this something recent?  I don't remember doing it before . . . The requirements seem to be passport-like -- plain white / offwhite background -- or does it just take that step out of the boarding process at the Cruise Terminal?

4 minutes ago, IRMO12HD said:

It's been over a year since we cruised with Royal Caribbean -- when I start the check in process for our February cruise, the process wants me to upload a photo for my Seapass . . . is this something recent?  I don't remember doing it before . . . The requirements seem to be passport-like -- plain white / offwhite background -- or does it just take that step out of the boarding process at the Cruise Terminal?

If you do not upload your photo, you can still do it at the terminal.  It was added to help shorten the checkin process, but is not mandatory.  

• Like 1