Sorry, Another FTTF Question

Butterbean1000

We booked a Breeze cruise for October '19.  There are no excursions showing for Port Canaveral, including FTTF.  We've never booked one this far out, is this usual? It says they are still scheduling excursions.  When can we expect to see excursions for the home port?

Hi Butterbean

For Port Canaveral, if you have never been, the Kennedy Space Center is a really great option, and it is easily doable with a rental car. 

It is only about a 20 min. drive, and the car rental shuttles will pick you up and drop you off at the pier.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

18 minutes ago, Nic6318 said:

Hi Butterbean

For Port Canaveral, if you have never been, the Kennedy Space Center is a really great option, and it is easily doable with a rental car. 

It is only about a 20 min. drive, and the car rental shuttles will pick you up and drop you off at the pier.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

Thanks, we have cruise out of PC before.  I am mainly concerned about FTTF.  It shows up in the home port excursions and no excursions at all are showing up for Port Canaveral for this cruise. 

I think it just depends on the cruise and FTTF availability. I booked a cruise in late 2017 for May 2018 and FTTF was immediately available. 

We booked our next cruise in June of 2018 for this February 2019 and FTTF was showing "sold out". I kept checking back and surprisingly it became available a few weeks ago. I booked it right away. It has stayed "available" for the last two weeks. 

It seems to be sheer luck on snagging FTTF when it's available. Keep checking and good luck. 

Edited by travelling_txgal

I am familiar with checking daily to see if they open more FTTF.  It usually shows up as sold out. For this cruise. Nothing shows up. No excursions,  no FTTF.  Just a blank page. We continue to check daily, of course.  I was just wondering I was just wondering If this was normal for booking this far in advance.

There seems to be no set time period for when FTTF is first posted for any given cruise. I've seen it posted as early as 9 - 10 months out, and as late as 6 months out. As others have already stated, check daily (especially early in the morning).

On 1/8/2019 at 1:41 PM, Butterbean1000 said:

I am familiar with checking daily to see if they open more FTTF.  It usually shows up as sold out. For this cruise. Nothing shows up. No excursions,  no FTTF.  Just a blank page. We continue to check daily, of course.  I was just wondering I was just wondering If this was normal for booking this far in advance.

We're on the Oct 26th Halloween sailing.  What date are you sailing?