“LIVE FROM” 2019 Oceania Insignia World Cruise, Jan. 11-July 11

Go-Bucks!

So very odd to see these pictures in Florence !!  We are there today too, staying at villa olmi, joining you in Southampton, and cannot wait!  But with all your pictures it seems we've been with all along.  And thank you all for that.

Hello Oceania INSIGNIA ATW 2019 & Rome-London Segment Cruisers  —

This is the standard "tickler” I send each Segment, this time for our upcoming Rome-London Segment's Meet & Mingle.  Once again we will use Horizons forward section, starboard/right side this coming SUNDAY (9 June) at 10AM.  FYI, this is really the only practicable sea-day we have this segment, therefore we will probably be in competition with some other ongoing Insignia events, even perhaps in Horizons.  Be that as it may, this is the time and place we’ve used in the past, so I don’t think it advisable to start making changes for this final Meet & Mingle.

We'll start by MEETING those who joined us in Rome, with self-introductions.  Then we will open it up to anyone who needs to coordinate and/or finalize shared independent shore excursions, followed by time to MINGLE.

As usual, this is a no-host event, so please wear your name tag to make it easier to meet & mingle.  Also, please pass this on to others on Insignia, since there will be no announcement in the Currents and not everyone will be up to date on Cruise Critic.  Attendance is open to anyone interested.

FYI, I plan on this being our final Meet & Mingle for this ATW, since

Looking Forward to Getting Together on Sunday  —  Ryan

It has been truly terrific to be able to follow all y’all on your ATW Trip. The pics of the scenery, the people, the children, the fashions, the trains, buses, and harbor pilots, the FOOD!,

i cannot believe y’all are almost done! 

Thanks for posting your pictures, comments, and experiences all along. It has been such a wonderful journey (from this landlubbers perspective, anyway). 

Thank you all for taking the time to keep us informed. It has been an absolute pleasure!!!

• Like 3

I'm glad this thread has been enjoyed by so many people...my intent was to have others enjoy this adventure with us, inform future world cruisers of what to expect and help us current passengers stay in touch during the cruise. Unfortunately the CC website won't let me download pictures anymore but trust me, I'm still having a blast and loving Europe.

It's been great to know how many have virtually journeyed with us and gotten a taste of this beautiful world!

Edited by Go-Bucks!
  • Like 4