Wine in Tampa

heron45

28 minutes ago, catl331 said:

I googled "wine store near Tampa cruise port" and on the map given it lists the Park4Cruise lot at 1016 Channelside Dr ! 

I checked their web site and it says nothing about selling wine, but the map shows other places near the cruise terminals.

As Killsport mentioned,  Total Wine is very near the airport at I-4 and Dale Mabry north exit on Dale Mabry (a main north/south street)  Any taxi or Uber will know it or find it easily.. ABC liquors also is between the airport and cruiseport on Kennedy Blvd. a main east/west street.  Also, you will find a Publix grocery just off the Bayshore on the way to the cruise port...all very easy.  I don't know of a wine shop closer or easier to the port than these.  

10 hours ago, tampamom said:

As Killsport mentioned,  Total Wine is very near the airport at I-4 and Dale Mabry north exit on Dale Mabry (a main north/south street)  Any taxi or Uber will know it or find it easily.. ABC liquors also is between the airport and cruiseport on Kennedy Blvd. a main east/west street.  Also, you will find a Publix grocery just off the Bayshore on the way to the cruise port...all very easy.  I don't know of a wine shop closer or easier to the port than these.  

Totalwine is near I-275, not I-4.  (You may take I-4 to get to I-275.)

Publix is closer and has a wide enough selection for many people.

Edited by SetAnOpenCourse