BLISS - Looking for recent Sailers!

cookie38

We are a group of 10 (5 couples) that would like to get VIBE passes. We also need to schedule some comedy times.

I have been through this many times, but trying to be very efficient.

Can anyone tell me who has cruised on the Bliss very recently where to go to get VIBE passes? (and I'm guessing one person from each cabin needs to be present?)

Also, Where do we go for comedy reservations and a few dinner ressies that we can not make online!

THANKS!

You need to go to Deck 6 The Social midship.  We did the November 3 sailing and got on very early and they were all sold out.  They handle all the reservations here.  Laser tag and the go karts to the left, show reservations right when you come in the door, when we were onboard we went to Teppanyaki to reserve and change our dining reservations which is directly across from The Social.  Don’t miss Prohibition it was the best show and well worth the charge.  We found the comedy shows quite good too.  As soon as we got onboard we hurried to the Social and glad we did because by the time we had finished the lineup was quite long.  

1 hour ago, cookie38 said:

We are a group of 10 (5 couples) that would like to get VIBE passes. We also need to schedule some comedy times.

I have been through this many times, but trying to be very efficient.

Can anyone tell me who has cruised on the Bliss very recently where to go to get VIBE passes? (and I'm guessing one person from each cabin needs to be present?)

Also, Where do we go for comedy reservations and a few dinner ressies that we can not make online!

THANKS!

For a Vibe Pass, it is one per person, ALL members of your party MUST be present. You need to arrive at the port very early. Be the first in line at security when they open. Have your health questionnaire and passports ready and get to the front of the check-in line. Get up the escalators to the boarding area and hope for boarding group 1. Position your self at the boarding door and walk quickly (don't run) to Deck 6 mid-ship to The Social (Vibe, dining reservations). Comedy club can be done on the touch screen kiosks (but remember, the comedy club seats 100 people, so it sells out fast. 

Haven guests, Ambassador members, Platinum Plus members, and Platinum members will board before general boarding starts. They are also most likely to know about the Vibe and want passes. There are 80 passes for the 4300 passengers on the ship. 

I did everything Bird said above on The Escape... was literally like the 4th person on for general  boarding... and still passes were sold out. I planned everything down to a T. Take my advice... look at it as a perk but not a must. Don't let it ruin the trip if you don't get the passes. I had a 5 minute pitty party lol then said oh well and moved on. 

And birds right... all 10 of you would have to be present, not just 1 from each cabin. You can't buy your husbands and vice versa

Basically the size of the theater as well as the limited number of shows...….sailed on the Bliss 9/29-10/5...think only Jersey Boys was performed twice...I didn't really care about many of the shows after some of the reviews I read---I was glad to see Jersey Boys (again) and the Beatles group in the Cavern Club doing the Sgt Peppers set.....met a few experienced people who we hung out with and they had us at each in plenty of time and no problems

13 hours ago, misha1 said:

I do not understand why one must reserve a show that is complimentary.  Can anyone explain this?  I am new to NCL (seasoned cruiser on RCCl and Celebrity)

If you're a seasoned RCI cruiser, then you obviously have not sailed on any of the behemoths of the seas known as Oasis class.  The Oasis was the first to start doing this simply because of the basic issue of supply versus demand because of the sheer number of cruisers on board.  NCL continued this trend with their Breakaway and Breakaway Plus classes.

8 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

If you're a seasoned RCI cruiser, then you obviously have not sailed on any of the behemoths of the seas known as Oasis class.  The Oasis was the first to start doing this simply because of the basic issue of supply versus demand because of the sheer number of cruisers on board.  NCL continued this trend with their Breakaway and Breakaway Plus classes.

You are correct...we have only sailed Radiance Class...once on Explorer and that will never happen again, for many reasons.  We usually sail Celebrity and have never reserved a show, so I wondered why one needed to do that.  Thanks for the info,  Julie

Edited by misha1