Symphony Cruise Compass?

46 minutes ago, Cruisin2success said:

Does anyone have the Symphony of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruise Compass that they would like to share ?

Thank you in advance!

Download the Royal App. You can view all the dining including menus, activities, shows etc for any upcoming cruise. 

On 1/19/2019 at 9:35 AM, skiiergirl said:

Would love to see the Symphony Cruise Compass for Labadee, St Maarten, and San Juan itinerary.

Ask and you shall receive!

I have begun loading the December 15 Eastern cruise compasses for those these stops. I will get the rest loaded tonight / tomorrow. Sorry it has taken me so long. But really, the only reason I have scanned them in as you asked, otherwise it would have taken me another couple of weeks.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/topic/2626360-symphony-dec-15-2018-cruise-compass/

13 hours ago, GottaRequalify said:

Ask and you shall receive!

I have begun loading the December 15 Eastern cruise compasses for those these stops. I will get the rest loaded tonight / tomorrow. Sorry it has taken me so long. But really, the only reason I have scanned them in as you asked, otherwise it would have taken me another couple of weeks.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/topic/2626360-symphony-dec-15-2018-cruise-compass/

Thank you very,  very much! 

• 1 month later...

I’m going on Symphony in April.  There is a Cruise Compass online from January.  There seems to be a lot of differences between events on the Conpass v. the daily planner on the app.  Does anyone know which one would be more accurate? Is there a Cruise Compass available for a more recent Symphony cruise?