Speciality Dining Reservations

elemon

1 hour ago, ParrotheadKev said:

Today was the first day that we could make

reservations for our May18th cruise on the Joy. 

Calling the NCL # they were able to get me reservations for Teppenyaki, Cagney's But I was told that they have not finalized(?) Ocean Blue so it was not available to make reservations.  And to Check back in a while.

Originally, Joy was supposed to be getting Los Lobos rather than Ocean Blue, but more recent deck plans relocated Le Bistro and swapped these two.  Until the dry dock is completed, the plans could change again.

Grrr. Very frustrating.  I've been on the phone 3 times in the last two days trying to make reservations for our specialty dining since the website is freezing, duplicating the reservations or charging me when there should be no charge.  I finally made 7 reservations with the help of an advisor but that last one is proving a struggle.  She suggested I either book another reservation for a restaurant I'm not really interested in or wait until I get on board and go to guest services.  The last thing I want to do is spend 3 hours in line to make one reservation.  We'd like to go to the Teppanyaki restaurant once toward the end of the cruise.

18 minutes ago, citygirl62 said:

Grrr. Very frustrating.  I've been on the phone 3 times in the last two days trying to make reservations for our specialty dining since the website is freezing, duplicating the reservations or charging me when there should be no charge.  I finally made 7 reservations with the help of an advisor but that last one is proving a struggle.  She suggested I either book another reservation for a restaurant I'm not really interested in or wait until I get on board and go to guest services.  The last thing I want to do is spend 3 hours in line to make one reservation.  We'd like to go to the Teppanyaki restaurant once toward the end of the cruise.

If you do end up waiting until you are on board to resolve the issue, it wouldn't be at Guest Services, so you likely won't have to wait three hours. On embarkation day, they will have a special, separate desk set up just for restaurant reservations.

12 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

If you do end up waiting until you are on board to resolve the issue, it wouldn't be at Guest Services, so you likely won't have to wait three hours. On embarkation day, they will have a special, separate desk set up just for restaurant reservations.

Thanks for the tip.  I will keep trying to add the last reservation before we go.

On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 6:19 PM, renjrusa said:

Or she could do what we did, call your NCL personal cruise consultant. I use the same person for booking, reservations and any changes, we are now inside 115 days until our next cruise and we saw 1 for some of our choices when we have a party of 4. They were able to make our reservations for 5 night s of our 7 night cruise. ( 3 specialty and other two nights Manhatten room)

Yes, this is exactly what we did.  We were able to book a party of two on everything but Cagney's.  Our PCC said that it was a glitch and was able to book it for us.  We were at less than 120 days.

Our PCC just booked 6 specialty restaurants for us, party of 2. Some he couldn't get 2 so he booked more people and said for me to just down size it once we got on board.  I wonder if I can do that on my TV or have to go to a reservation desk.  Anyone know how to do this.  We sail on February 7 on the Breakaway

1 minute ago, cruiserssandr said:

Our PCC just booked 6 specialty restaurants for us, party of 2. Some he couldn't get 2 so he booked more people and said for me to just down size it once we got on board.  I wonder if I can do that on my TV or have to go to a reservation desk.  Anyone know how to do this.  We sail on February 7 on the Breakaway

To change the number of people on your reservation you will need to go to the reservation desk. You can't do it through the app or through your TV.

I have a sailing coming up in February on the Jade. I was only able to make one reservation myself online. We're in the DOS so I reached out to the concierge with our preferred dates, times and restaurants and *poof* we're booked for all my selections. Perks of being in the Haven DOS? Or just a glitch on their online system? Either way, I got what I wanted and am happy.