Count Down Timer

I can't find out how to make a new count down timer and I can't figure out how to delete the old one.  It doesn't appear in my signature file.  Every time I click on one I get to the Generic Cruise Critics page where I am encouraged to find a cruise.  I already HAVE a cruise. 

countdown clock

https://www.cruisecritic.com/vbulletin/countdown.cfm

to add or delete to Signature using  a computer  not mobile

go to user I.D. top right  then in the menu click on ACCOUNT SETTINGS

on right side you will see SIGNATURE

make the changes  then click SAVE

Make sure the button for VIEW SIGNATURES  is ON

I could not find the countdown clock when I searched the website. 

I wanted to do a second one, but the ship I am sailing on is not available (AmaCello) and it is in France which is also not an option.  I tried to do it with another AmaWaterways ship, and the second one would not work. 

Please note that the link above is an outdated link.  I am not sure that the old countdown clocks will even work properly with this new software.  I am afraid that they may not  count down, if you follow - and will just stay on the day you created the clock.  Maybe I am wrong ?!  I know we did not bring the clocks over to the new software because of a perceived incompatibility

9 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Please note that the link above is an outdated link.  I am not sure that the old countdown clocks will even work properly with this new software.  I am afraid that they may not  count down, if you follow - and will just stay on the day you created the clock.  Maybe I am wrong ?!  I know we did not bring the clocks over to the new software because of a perceived incompatibility

Mine seems to work  so far

I did create  one after the change over

4 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Mine seems to work  so far

I did create  one after the change over

Interesting

Let me chat with team about this.  We were under the impression that newly created clocks would not count down

2 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Interesting

Let me chat with team about this.  We were under the impression that newly created clocks would not count down

I’ve created one or two post changeover, can you also ask about the limit of two countdown clocks. I’ve got four cruises booked at the moment and it is lovely to check how long away they are.

5 hours ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Interesting

It's using Javascript calls to the old Cold Fusion code (the cfm file.) You can kill it if you want, but I can't imagine that there's any benefit to Cruise Critic in doing so.