Edge Muster Stations

alishac

3 hours ago, alishac said:

Recently someone posted a picture with all of the Edge muster stations listed, but I can't recall which thread it was in. Can someone direct me to the thread or repost the picture here? Thanks!

Here you go... sorry it is a bit blurry... but it was a projection

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_3ff7.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, leadvocal said:

My muster station is B02 which doesn't appear to be listed on this pic.

Anybody know where muster station B02 is? Not really a big deal, I'm just curious.

The Club deck 4 (B2). We were there last time and found plenty of good seating around the corner in the back. The bar is close in case you need a drink after muster. 😉

Edited by vtcruising

16 hours ago, vtcruising said:

The Club deck 4 (B2). We were there last time and found plenty of good seating around the corner in the back. The bar is close in case you need a drink after muster. 😉

Ahh...ok. The zero before the two (B02) is what was confusing.

Thanks for the help. I know that I'm, and several other members here, much appreciative for all of your knowledge and help. And the drink after muster sounds like a plan!  🍹

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for this. We love to know everything we possibly can before boarding, and the muster station is on our list. My wife is a slow walker, so we like to get there early and be sure of finding a seat. A coffee after muster (C1) seems like it will be in order, if not before!

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
18 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

So it looks like D2 is is in the Journey to Eden and I am pretty sure there are no seats there at all.

Twice we were in the shops area and very little seating and I just checked our location.  Unless it has changed D2 is where we were.  Get there really early if you want a seat, there is seating for perhaps a dozen or 2.

Edited by Oville

12 hours ago, Oville said:

Twice we were in the shops area and very little seating and I just checked our location.  Unless it has changed D2 is where we were.  Get there really early if you want a seat, there is seating for perhaps a dozen or 2.

This is a photo of me at our muster station. We were in a mid ship sky suite. Very little seating. Good thing I'm a young 61.

IMG_20190303_120724424 (1).jpg