Sky Princess improved suite perks in Sky Suites

HaveDogWillTravel

I was checking out the Princess website and read the new and expanded perks for the Sky Suites. Just amazing!  I can't get them to copy and paste here, but I'm sure you all know how to use the Princess site.  They have a new (to me anyway) video showing more details of the room and deck.  I hope the folks who sail in these new suites will post photos and reviews.

Is this the page you were referring to:

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ships/products/staterooms/sky-suite-yp.html

I believe these perks are only for the top of the line new huge suite.  Not the "ordinary" suite perks.   

Includes all the fine amenities of a spacious luxurious Full Suite plus:

• Approx. 1,873 sq. ft., including balcony*
  • Pre-Cruise Shoreside Concierge
  • Seamless curb to suite experience
  • Suite Experience Manager to service your every need
  • Reserved Princess Theater seating
  • Complimentary access to The Enclave
  • Reserved Princess Cays bungalow~
  • Premium Champagne upon arrival
  • Two full bottle bar setup & mixers
  • Complimentary Maître d’ Wine Tasting
  • Private shopping concierge
  • Private Movies Under the Stars balcony viewing
  • Deluxe telescope for Discovery Stargazing at SEA
  • Complimentary Ultimate Balcony Breakfast and Dinner
  • Luxury balcony furniture including dining table for four, large day bed, loungers and exterior bar with mini fridge and TV at private patio
  • Living area with sofa that sleeps one, side table, lounge chair, coffee table and dining table for four
  • Three floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
  • Master bedroom with Princess Luxury Bed
  • Private master bathroom with bathtub and separate rain shower
  • Spacious closet and vanity/desk in master bedroom
  • Second bedroom with Princess Luxury Bed (queen or two twin beds), lounge chair and ottoman
  • Spacious closet and vanity/desk in second bedroom
  • Bathroom with separate shower in second bedroom
  • Floor-to-ceiling mirrors
  • Luxury bedroom and bathroom linens
  • Upgraded bathrobes and slippers
  • Luxury bathroom amenities
  • Two refrigerators, one in the living area mini bar and a second on the balcony
  • Four flat-panel televisions
  • Portable hairdryer
  • Nespresso machine

*Port side Sky Suite is 1,808 sq.ft., including balcony

Thanks cr8tiv1!  That’s exactly what I was trying to paste. Thank you. Aren’t those some crazy great perks?  I can’t wait. I’m going to use everyone single one of them. Of course I’ll bring the print out since it’s so new the crew may not be entirely up to speed. I sail in Dec 2019. 

Holy cow! That suite is almost as big as my 5 bedroom house in terms of square footage! Why in the world would you need that much space for a cruise?

I'm not sure I want to even know how much that room will set you back...

5 minutes ago, Dani24 said:

Holy cow! That suite is almost as big as my 5 bedroom house in terms of square footage! Why in the world would you need that much space for a cruise?

I'm not sure I want to even know how much that room will set you back...

I’m not sure what we need it for either lol. It is the size of my house!  But that deck really appeals to me. 

There will be four adults and the separate bedrooms will be nice. We booked when they first opened up so while it wasn’t cheap it was much less than what I see them going for now. For the four adults it’s $3000 a person for a 7 day cruise with sip and sail and enough OBC to pay grats. Penthouse suites are going for more than that now. And given the added perks I feel it’s a great value. 

It’s definitely going to an experience!  

7 hours ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

I’m not sure what we need it for either lol. It is the size of my house!  But that deck really appeals to me. 

There will be four adults and the separate bedrooms will be nice. We booked when they first opened up so while it wasn’t cheap it was much less than what I see them going for now. For the four adults it’s $3000 a person for a 7 day cruise with sip and sail and enough OBC to pay grats. Penthouse suites are going for more than that now. And given the added perks I feel it’s a great value. 

Enjoy and come back with info and pics please.....

8 hours ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

For sure! I'm looking forward to your review/pictures. It seems like it should be an amazing experience!