Allure Live, January 27 to February 3. - Where my Beaches At?

A&L_Ont

On 1/27/2019 at 7:51 PM, A&L_Ont said:

We are stopping at St Martian, San Juan and Labadee. If your route is the same I will when we get home. Please let me know. 

Mine is the same!  I cruise in March and would love a cruise compass!  Jane

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mom2mybugs said:

Mine is the same!  I cruise in March and would love a cruise compass!  Jane

Consider it done, when we return home. 

Unless they get get thrown out again. 😱

Edited by A&L_Ont

14 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Consider it done, when we return home. 

Unless they get get thrown out again. 😱

Thank you so much!  Nooo... Don't throw them out.  It has been -35 to -50 in Chicago and I'm halfway through your blog.  It's keeping me sane lol.  Jane

• Like 1

Lisa is reading away while I’m posting. She has read 2 books and has almost watched the entire first season of Orange is the New Black since we left home. I’ve has some email from work, but it’s expected. 

One flowirder is still down so Im watching the world go by while I’m enjoying our afternoon drink. We found out the name. It’s a Bay Breeze. 

Cheers to all all of you at work, or freezing your butts, or both at the same time. 

B691F87C-2F6C-4A2A-A129-3A23F270FB3C.thumb.jpeg.e0cb25386765bc2b23daa7741d47a31c.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, mil76 said:

Only theme I notice is no Flowrider at sailaway 😭.  Are they alternating boogie and stand up on the wave that is working?  

Yes they are on the Starboard side. I’m not sure how long the time frames are though. 

16 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

In your sail away from San Juan, I noticed one small boat got really close to the Allure.  Could it have been a pier runner not quite  making it and boated out????

Just commenting for a friend.

Sea Ya

It was actually the pilot boat. They didn’t do any announcements today looking for gusts before sailing, so I don’t think there was anyone catching a ride. 

30 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

We are are headed to Sabor tonight and hopefully be in bed before tomorrow.  We are going to see Matt Yee again tonight in the Schooner Bar, and might head to Blaze to do some dancing after. 

I was wrong. Still Sabor tonight, then ice games at 7:30. Matt Yee is tomorrow night. Baze might go down in flames tonight, but we can always sleep at the beach tomorrow. 

32 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

We are are headed to Sabor tonight and hopefully be in bed before tomorrow.  We are going to see Matt Yee again tonight in the Schooner Bar, and might head to Blaze to do some dancing after. 

Sounds perfect!

51 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I was wrong. Still Sabor tonight, then ice games at 7:30. Matt Yee is tomorrow night. Baze might go down in flames tonight, but we can always sleep at the beach tomorrow. 

Ice Games is no match for the ice show on Oasis.

• Like 1

Great  pictures  from San  Juan  sail away . It never  get old for me. Love  to just  wander around  and the forts are always  great  to  visit .

The CLR  picture always  brings tears to my eyes.  Truly  a picture  that even  a thousand  words  cannot  explain  more.

Enjoy  Labadee  tomorrow .

Mary 

Andrew if you get a chance to talk to Dexter in the CL can  you ask him a question for me?

We are on the first sailing when The Allure returns to FLL.  The will drop off the previous cruisers in Miami, and then head up the coast to Fll.

What time does he think boarding will start?

Also, find out when he is coming back from his break.  I Know he will be there for our May sailing and hoping he will be there for our July sailing. He is always one friendly guy to see.

Thanks ahead of time.

Sue  (Rick DH)

Not to intrude on this awesome review. But reading through about St Maarten made me think of when we were there literally a year ago today just after RCI returned. This picture came up in my FB memories this morning. Don't know if you'd find it interesting having just been there. It was taken from our ATS  balcony right before sailaway. 

574134AB-305B-48E1-9D6A-2E622D20447D.jpeg

On 1/30/2019 at 9:00 AM, A&L_Ont said:

$25 for 4 drinks, 2 chairs, umbrella, wifi, clean washrooms and a fresh water shower. They also have a killer restaurant. You can eat on your beach chair or in their open air restaurant It is a hotel that also caters to the cruise folks. 

Is it far?  And do you need to reserve in advance?  Jane