Royal laundry by the bag

muffin

8 minutes ago, muffin said:

Is it available? Cost? Turnaround time?  We have found it helpful in the past. Just wondering as they have laundromats onboard if they offer this service!

Cruised 6 weeks on Royal-Class ships that didn’t offer it nor do I recall any other ships that have recently offered it.  It may only be offered during slow times in the laundry.  With so many elite level passengers receiving free laundry they’re rarely slow.  My most recent Royal cruise had 1,500 elite level passengers of the 3,600 ship capacity.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Thank you to you both.......so much for plan B!   Guess I will pack suds and dryer sheets and get in line!  Hoping all the elites go for the freebies, and leave the machines to the rest of us!  Anybody know the hours the machines are open? 

Long cruise so need clean clothes a few times. 

They open at 7am from memory, and that's a good time to grab a machine. We've also found it easy to get a machine when we've come back onboard early on a port day ie after doing a morning excursion or just wandering around on our own. We've never really had a problem doing our laundry.