Tampa port parking

OCVTSGIRL

In a couple of weeks we are sailing on the Brilliance leaving from Tampa.  We have never left from this port before.  I thought I saw folks saying parking was $22 a day but when I go on the port's website, it says I can prepay for parking...$75 for our 5 night cruise...making it $15 a day.  Is there an advantage to prepaying and is there a difference in the cost of parking?  I was a little hesitant thinking maybe what I was looking at was an offsite parking lot and not at the port.  It didn't appear to be but I didn't want to go ahead and prepay before I checked with everybody here.  Thanks!

30 minutes ago, OCVTSGIRL said:

In a couple of weeks we are sailing on the Brilliance leaving from Tampa.  We have never left from this port before.  I thought I saw folks saying parking was $22 a day but when I go on the port's website, it says I can prepay for parking...$75 for our 5 night cruise...making it $15 a day.  Is there an advantage to prepaying and is there a difference in the cost of parking?  I was a little hesitant thinking maybe what I was looking at was an offsite parking lot and not at the port.  It didn't appear to be but I didn't want to go ahead and prepay before I checked with everybody here.  Thanks!

Parking is $15 per day to park in the terminal parking deck.  And if you wish you can pay a one time $20 fee and do valet....which we love!!

have a wonderful cruise!!

On 2/6/2019 at 11:08 AM, OCVTSGIRL said:

Somebody suggested Park Connect. Inside the garage across from terminal 2 and 3.  Does anybody have experience with this?  When I checked it, it would cost us $35 for the 5 days.  

Anybody????  I am hoping to get some feedback before I decide if I should book this or not.  Thanks all!