Adventure of the Seas

LorbriK

My husband and I are new to Royal Caribbean and will be sailing on the Adventure of the Seas early next year.  Please tell us everything we need to know.  We're scheduled for dining any time, but do we need to make reservations?  How about the shows?  Thanks for all the tips, tricks and information you can provide.  We're really excited to try something new!

Was just on adventure last January

Always plenty seats for shows no reservations needed, the suit class seats would open up at showtime for last minute arrivals.

Shows were all very good especially the ice show and Adele show during the middle of the cruise.

Enjoy the cruise

I just got off this morning. Great food. Amazing staff.  We also had anytime dinning but it’s quicker if you call and ask them now for a time that works for you. Also we found a server we loved and requested him every night. He name was Frolian. If you can request him. Any other questions you can email directly if you want at gpw@sympatico.com.   This was by far my favorite cruise.  This was number 15

• Thanks 1

On 2/9/2019 at 10:51 AM, IAMGPW said:

I just got off this morning. Great food. Amazing staff.  We also had anytime dinning but it’s quicker if you call and ask them now for a time that works for you. Also we found a server we loved and requested him every night. He name was Frolian. If you can request him. Any other questions you can email directly if you want at gpw@sympatico.com.   This was by far my favorite cruise.  This was number 15

Doing a back to back on Adventure in May, very spoiled by Anthem, sailed on her 3 times.  Cruised 15 times also. Glad to hear you enjoyed The Adventure!

Marg

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

The overlook (pee-a-boo) is on deck 11 forward where you can view through big observation windows the navigation bridge on deck 10.

The Peek-A-Bridge can only be accessed from the port side of the ship. There are now cabins on the starboard side where the access used to be.

• Like 1