Breakfast in Luminae

Tillylovesseabourn

In the past on some cruise lines my choice for breakfast, fresh berries has been distinctly lacking. Does anyone know if these would be available in Luminae as they are not specifically on the menu or is this something i should mention if being in a cs I am contacted prior to sailing by celebrity? Thanks 

1 minute ago, Tillylovesseabourn said:

In the past on some cruise lines my choice for breakfast, fresh berries has been distinctly lacking. Does anyone know if these would be available in Luminae as they are not specifically on the menu or is this something i should mention if being in a cs I am contacted prior to sailing by celebrity? Thanks 

They generally have Seasonal Fruit listed on the Luminea menu.   They often also have fresh berries but depends on the season and availability.    I've seen blueberries, strawberries and raspberries even on the buffet for many cruises.

I don't believe that it will help calling On Shore Concierge as I don't believe they would bring fresh berries on board for a special request unless available to the ship.   Never hurts asking.

29 minutes ago, Tillylovesseabourn said:

Fresh berries such as raspberries and blackberries, have a very limited shelf life so that may be a factor in which ships may have them on board. 

There are a few berries on the standard fruit plate. However, if you just request berries they will bring you a small but adequate dish of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries. I have done this several times.  I can’t remember the name of the dish now but they do also have a dish with granola, berries and yogurt.

You will find the staff in Luminae very focused on pleasing you. 

We were in Luminae B2B last summer on the Summit. Asked for mixed berries every day. Towards the end of each leg, offerings were slim but still got some. Also have had the same experience in Blu on many cruises even though not on the menu there either. Funny the never seem to run out in Aqua Spa for $$ drinks.

• Like 1